Theo

*Dans point of view*

"I'm gonna go dance, want to come with?" Phil asked holding out his hand.
"In a little bit, I'm gonna finish my drink." I said taking a sip.
"Alright." He kissed me on the cheek and ran off by all our friends on the dance floor. Luckily none of them saw the kiss, none of them actually know about me and Phil.

We were at a friends of ours' wedding. It was later in the night and everyone was starting to get drunk or tipsy. People also were having a blast on the dance floor.. including Phil.

I sat in my chair and watched him with a smile, he looked so adorable. Everyone was kind of in sync... and then there was him. He was doing his own dance, and it was terrible.

I heard a dreamy sigh to my right. I turned to the noise and saw a man. He had light brown hair in a quiff and hazel green eyes. He looked a little bit shorter than Phil and was wearing all black.

"Oh sorry, I was just," He thought for a moment and I could've sworn he looked at Phil, "looking at the menu." I stayed quiet and went back to what I was doing.
"Do you know who that is?" He asked nodding towards Phil's area. "The cutie with the raven hair, and dashing blue eyes." Yup, definitely Phil. 
"That's a friend of mine." I said taking another drink.
"Wow, maybe you could set me up." He said sitting up in his chair. "The names Theo."
"I'm Dan." I smiled awkwardly.
"He is gay right?" He asked very obviously looking Phil up and down.
"Yeah." I said wanting to punch him in the face.

"Is he a bottom?" He asked, I choked on my drink, Phil, a bottom. Ha! "Cause I'd love to fuck that ass." He bit his lip.
"No.. no Phil is definitely a top." I said thinking about us... never mind. I looked over at him and smirked, maybe he'd lay off now that he couldn't be a top. 
"Eh, I guess I could be a bottom, especially for him." I narrowed my eyes and stared him down.
"Is he here with anyone?" He asked looking him up and down again.
"No." I frowned, even though he was here with me.
"Maybe I'll go dance with him."
"No!" I said immediately. "He isn't looking for a boyfriend right now. He just went through a breakup." I said slowly and then quickly at the end. Theo frowned and then smiled.
"I guess I'll help him through it." He laughed standing up. I stood up too, in the way.

*Phils point of view*

I danced around and waited for Dan. I would glance over every once and awhile and watched as a guy sat down next to him. The guy would look at me and I would avoid his gaze.

Dan seemed to be getting... mad at the guy. I wasn't going to intervene until they both stood up. I walked over with a smile.

"Oh, hey beautiful." The guy smirked at me, my smile faded. "Can I buy you a drink?" He flirted, I looked over at Dan who was fuming.
"Um, I'm ok thanks." I smiled. A few of our friends crowded around us too.

He walked up and caressed my cheek.
"And maybe after... we could get out of here." He winked. Before I could say anything, he smashed his lips onto mine, and then his hand squeezed my ass. Then his hand trailed to... my area. My eyes widened, I looked over at Dan who pushed himself in between us.

"Listen you mother fucker, my boyfriend said no, so get off of him, and get the hell out of here." Dan said jabbing his finger at the guy's chest with each word. A bright smile and blush spread across my face. All of our friends had surprised looks on their faces.
"I thought you said he was single." He frowned.
"Yeah, well I lied. Come on babe." Dan grabbed my hand and we ran out of the door.

We went to the front of the building and sat on a bench.
"What was all that about?" I asked.
"Well... let's just say he wouldn't stop talking about how hot you were." Dan said angrily.
"Oh... yeah that makes sense he did... never mind." I hated that guy, and I knew Dan did too, so I didn't want to say anything about what his hands did. Dan scooted closer to me and cupped my face.
"No what? What did he do.. he didn't touch you did he?" He asked worriedly, I gave a weak smile.
"Yeah, but it's ok you stepped in." I looked down at my lap.
"No it's not ok! I'm going back in there and I'm gonna.. I'm gonna punch him!" He said about to get up, I pushed him back down and smiled. He cared so much.
"It really is ok Dan, he's not worth it. He's just a flirting jerk. Let's go." I said grabbing his hand.
"You're right." He took a deep breath."And.. when he was talking about getting fucked by you.. it got me thinking." He have me a suggestive smile and I gave him a smirk.