Tease

Trigger warning: Smut?

*Dan's point of view*

Phil's tongue swirled around mine as his fingers were working on getting my tie off. He threw it to the side and unbuttoned my collar. He stopped kissing me and started to bite and suck my neck.
"Phil." I moaned out. He pinned my arms above my head and left a hickey on my collarbone.
"Shit." I breathed out.

I was laying under Phil on the cramped couch when the phone rang. Phil went to my lips ignoring it.
"Shouldn't.. shouldn't we get that?"I asked in between kisses.
"Whoever it is can wait." He smirked as the call ended. Our lips connected in another heated kiss. My legs and arms went around him. The phone rang again.

Phil huffed and looked at the caller ID.
"Pj." He shrugged and went back to kissing me, I smiled into the kiss. Phil and I just got back from a romantic dinner so we were wearing our black tux's. Phil pulled away and played with my hair.

"Want to take this to-" He was interrupted by the phone ringing again.
"Jesus Christ, what does Pj want?" I went to pick up my phone and answered.

"Hello?" I said in an irritated voice.
"Oh thank god you picked up!" Pj sighed of relief. "I got so nervous."
"Pj, get to the point please, I'm kind of busy at the moment." I smiled up at Phil.
"Oh I'm so sorry. I actually need a favor from you and Phil, I hope you aren't to busy. I mean I understand if you are too busy, cause it is short notice-" He rambled.
"Pj, what?" I rolled my eyes.
"Could you and Phil go on a double date with me and this guy?" He asked, I sat up.
"What?" I smiled.
"Well I really like this guy and I'm super nervous so I was hoping you two would eat dinner with us." He pleaded, I looked up at Phil. 

I squeezed the bridge of my nose. I sighed, as much as I wanted to have sex with my boyfriend, I knew it'd have to wait.
"Sure." I sighed. "We already ate dinner though, so we aren't really going to eat."
"Oh my gosh thank you! That's fine, I'll see you there!" He said excitedly, I hung up the phone.
"Well Phil, we're going on a double date."

"I can not believe we are back here." Phil huffed as I fixed his tie. I was wearing my tux, but my trousers felt much tighter than usual.
"Come on." I sighed pulling him inside the restaurant. Ironically, it was the same one we just ate dinner at.

I glanced around and saw Pj at the table along with...
"Is that Chris?!" Phil exclaimed as we walked closer. My eyes widened.
"Oh my gosh, it is!" I frowned, why didn't Pj say it was Chris?
We walked up and sat down across from them.

"Wow Peej, you didn't tell us you were on a date with Chris!" Phil said.
"Oh, I guess I was really nervous and forgot." I noticed a blush creep up his cheeks. I also noticed how fondly Chris looked at him as it did.

Dinner wasn't at all awkward really, they made it seem like they'd been dating for a long time. We started to talk about our Truth Bombs game. The more we talked I couldn't help but notice Phil's hand lingering on my thigh.
"Yeah, maybe we could do a couples vs. couple." We laughed.
"We could do a collab on one of our channels too!" Chris volunteered.
"Oh that wouldn't be a-" I yelped as Phil's hand snaked towards my hard member and started to rub it. I cleared my throat. "A good idea."

They nodded and went back to their own conversation as I tried to keep my moan in my mouth.
"Phil." I glared at him, I couldn't believe he was being such a tease. "Knock it off." I gritted my teeth. My toes curled in my shoes and my hands didn't do a thing to stop him. He raised his eyebrows up at me and smiled.
"Knock what off Danny." He teased, his rubbing getting harder. He knew I wasn't going to be able to respond, unless I wanted to moan in front of Chris and Pj.

I stood up.
"I'll be right back." I said to them, although they could've cared less. I grabbed Phil hand and yanked him out of his chair. I brought him into the men's bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I scowled at him. "I can't believe you. You are-" He slammed my back against the wall and forced his lips on mine. I kissed him back eagerly as my legs wrapped around his torso and my hands ran through his hair. He stopped and left a few hickeys on my neck.

Things were about to get more heated when we heard the handle juggle. I forgot that me were in a public bathroom and immediately got off of Phil. We unlocked the door and subtly walked out of the bathroom. Based off of our messy hair, the hickeys along my neck, and the door being locked, the guy going probably knew what we were doing anyway.

We walked to our table to Chris and Pj kissing. They backed away with blushes as they smiled.
"Um we're gonna go if that's ok with you." Phil said to them.
"What? Oh yeah, go ahead." Pj's smile got bigger.. along with his blush.
"There better be a second date.. with just you two." I smirked.
"Oh.. hopefully there will be many more than just two." Chris smirked at Pj.

Phil grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door. We got a taxi and drove towards our apartment. Phil gave me a peck on the neck.
"Now we can finally continue." He said. Then he went close to my ear. "I'm going to reck your pretty little ass." He whispered.