She must like Joshua more than me. I don't know what i did wrong.

"Come on Jess, lets blow out your candles."

I said picking her up and holding her over the cake.

"I want Josh to help me!"

I sighed as I looked to Joshua

I sighed as I looked to Joshua. He will always be the better brother. Never me.

He took my place and he held jess over the cake as she blew all 9 candles out.

"Thank you!"  She shouted.

"How much cake do you want?"  Joshua asked her.

"Loads!"

He grinned and gave her a big slice of cake.
I guess she has to be unhealthy one day in the week.

Everyone was gathering around my sister as I got pushed to the back by myself.

My parents burst through the door with loads of bags in their hands.

"Surprise sweetie, we were buying gifts for you!"

She smiled as she pushed her way through the crowd and hugged her parents.

"Felix! A word please."  I heard my older brother Joshua say.

He took me upstairs where no people were.

"You need to get closer with Jess, if you don't she is forever going to dislike you."

"You don't think I have tried?"

"I know you have tried, but you need to put more effort in."

"Fine I wi-"

A loud bang was heard from downstairs.
It was a mans voice.
"Where is Emily Lee?" A voice shouted.

What did they want with my mother?

I heard struggling. I couldn't hear a lot more.

"No, don't take my daughter too!" She screamed.
Jessica?

Without thinking I rushed downstairs to see a man in his 40's holding my mom and some more men holding my sister and my dad. My dad had been knocked out.

"What do you want from us?" I boldly asked him not showing my fear.

"Are you related too?"

"Yes I am, now what do you want."

"Wait, you look like you could know my son. How old are you kid?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Just tell me kid before I shoot your mom in the head right in front of you."

"14." I stated.

"So you are the same age as my son."

"What's your son's name?" I asked him.

"Yoongi."

That Yoongi? He hated me, he spends his entire life bullying me and other innocent kids at my school.

"No, I don't know him, sorry."

"I will be back for you. I will find out who you are and I will be back for you kid, mark my word. Either me or my son. "

With that one man held me down as the older man directed some guards to check the upstairs.

"See if there is anyone else we should know about, Yoongi mentioned that he should be around 4 years older but he could have gotten it wrong... Maybe this kid is the one."

Two men walked up the stairs as I struggled to get free.

Please stay hidden Josh.

Soon they were back downstairs.

"No one boss."

"Okay lets go." The guy took my family and left me on the floor in pain and tears.
What had just happened. Where had he just took my family. And why was it Yoongi's dad?

I heard movement from upstairs and I rushed up there. By the time I got there, no one was there.
Just a large sheet of paper filling the hallway.

"I'm a coward, I always have been. I am sorry for that. I think I know why this is happening but I'm not going to tell you anything because the less you know the better. Go hide somewhere like I am doing. They don't know I exist, well, they think you are me. So I have a slight advantage but you, you're in danger. Go to Korea or America, somewhere where you will be hidden. You can't let them get you. Stay safe.
Joshua."

What? He had left me by myself. Whatever happened I will help Joshua get my family back. Even if it takes years.