Preparations and Conversations!

Start from the beginning

“I wouldn’t mind just not the ring part, but Abhi you know right, dad is yet to get sid bhaiya back, I have certain promises.”

“I know baby, and trust me I have perfect remedy for that. Don’t you think you must go back to Mumbai and pay your family a visit, suely I would miss you, but before moving ahead in our life I want you to talk this out with your family… I can’t see you missing them day and night, while all you wish is to be near them with all things sorted.”

“I don’t know, and even exams are coming up… “

“They would last as long as for a week Akshi, think about it. As well will it be okay if you could come and meet my family this weekend, we have a small pooja and mom and dad are thinking of going back to Mumbai, di is there and they are planning to find a perfect groom for her… you can as well bring kartik if you want, I promise it won't be a lot of trouble… obviously it's up to you…”

“Abhi, its okay,I would love to. I was just waiting for you to ask me about it. I actually wanted to meet them the moment you met kartik,I wanted to know if they would approve off me or not.”

“So you will?” Abhi asked as he inched a bit closer to her. The small nod of her head made him smile like a child at the Christmas Eve. Taking an inch closer, Akshi finally gave into the beautiful feeling that she had been controlling for a long while as their lips met into a blissful kiss. Something that took their relation to a complete another level!

A level above, confessions, trust and belief!

------------------------

The weekend had come even before Akshi could have anticipated it. Their exams had went of very well, and as much as that was a relief there was a problem, with the end of the examinations there came holidays and surely kartik wouldn’t want her to be at home all alone with Abhi gone out to rajasthan to look over the business for the time being.

But that was a problem to be handled later on, the much bigger was what Akshi had in her hand right now.

With a deep breath she kept on staring at the beautiful saree that lay in her hand which she was supposed to wear for the evening. Two weeks back when Abhi had talked about meeting his parents over the pooja that they had at their home felt as if a leiser but now with the moment just at its brink she was nervous as hell.

God forbid, she was rather on backing off with this whole thing. It was then did she realised how insecure she felt at that moment. Throughout his life Abhi had been with girls who were more outspoken and confident than her, she almost dreaded if his parents didn’t approved off her.

‘ Akshi stop over acting, remember Abhi and kartik bhai are going to be there with you.’  she tried to convince her self yet failed miserably.

Akshi was about to let of this decision when her phone began to ring. As soon as she saw the smiling face of Sonika on it, relief flooded throughout her body.

She quickly answered her call and held it at a distance so that Sonika could clearly see her miserable situation.

“Nervous?”, Sonika asked as soon as she saw the worried lines on her sister in laws face.

“as hell, Bhabhi how had you done this?” Akshi asked. as she Slummed down on her bed with the saree still in her hand.

“just like you even I was all jittery. In Fact I had ran off to my friends place, Sid had to fetch me from there that’s why we were late for that Christmas dinner.” Akshi could clearly remember the night. They had almost got caught and were about to be interrogated by their grandparents, but luckily Sid had came back on the right time.

“Yep I remember very well, Garandpa had almost eaten us up.” The two shared a laugh, and once sobered Sonika smiled at Akshi and said,

“you know, when you are nervous the most, you must know this is the best thing for you… because it's something your heart and mind both agrees to and hence it isn’t just the heart that beats wildly but the brain as well functions the most.”  Sonika pointed towards Akshi’s hand who then realized how clamped they were.

It was true, her heart and mind both agreed to this, she knew this was the best that could ever happen to her. With a new found courage she stood up and asked,

“will you help me with this saree, I cant upset Abhi, he was really excited to know what I was going to wear.”

“but the question here is Akshi will you be comfortable in saree?” Sonika asked her perfect eyebrows raised up in a firm questioning gaze.

“I will be,though it's been a long time but my body surely knows how to carry a saree, I am just a bit rust with how to tie it so please help me out.”

With a small nod, the two got back to work, as Sonika took out  a saree of hers and began to instruct Akshi what was it that was to be done and asked her to imitate her.

After about an hour or so, Akshi was finally ready for the evening. The evening she and Abhi had been eagerly been waiting for a long time now.

With a deep breath, she took hold of her clutch slipped into her heels and opened the door of her room and walked out to take another huge step in their relation.

A/N
Hello peeps!!
Finally here is another update for Abhi and Akshi.

They seem to be soo cute, what do you think about the chapter also any predictions as to what might happen at the meet??
Keep on guessing and do not forget to
Vote comment and share the story.
Happy reading!!
Yadni A.k.A Cuteminger