Chapter 150

Chapter 149 was posted yesterday, but it seems like a few people didn't receive a notification for it. If you haven't already, make sure you read the last chapter before this one.

* * *

True to his word, Juice walked in that night before the sun had even set. Shawn felt almost like a kid with how excited she was to have him home so early. V-lin left and Shawn and Juice made dinner together. Juice felt relieved to finally see some light coming back to her eyes. He couldn't imagine how hard it was on her to have to hide in the house for weeks, fearing for her life. He wished he could have been around more to help her through it all.

They ate and cleaned up. Juice was trying his best to give her another stress free night.

"Want to watch a movie with me?" He asked.

"No offense, but not really," she answered honestly. "All the prospects do all day is watch TV. I'm sort of sick of it."

"Alright, what do you want to do then?"

Shawn smirked and grabbed him. She pulled him to her and kissed him deeply. She parted her lips and Juice's tongue glided over her's. She moaned and Juice grabbed her hips to lift her onto the kitchen counter. Shawn reached for his belt buckle, but never got it undone. Juice's cellphone ringing in his pants pocket interrupted them.

"You got to be shitting me," Shawn said.

"I thought you hated that saying," Juice said as he pulled the phone out.

"I do. That's how annoyed I am right now."

Juice saw Clay's number on his phone. "Just hold that thought for two minutes."

Juice answered the phone and Shawn listened to his side of the conversation. She was thinking about trying to take off his pants while he was on the phone until she heard him swear.

"Ah, shit. When?" He said into the phone. Shawn sighed and got off the counter. There was no way they would still be able to pick up where they left off now. "I got Shawn with me. I can't leave her alone right now."

That got her hopes up, but just a little. Either Juice was going to get to stay or they were going to send a prospect.

"Alright, we'll be there soon," Juice said and hung up. "Someone broke into Gemma's place. She wasn't there, but Unser was."

"Oh, my God."

"He got a pretty bad beat down, I guess. Clay can't drive. Wants us to pick him up and take him over there."

"Okay," Shawn agreed. She went upstairs to change into jeans and was annoyed when she had a hard time buttoning them. She ended up pulling them off and putting on a pair of leggings instead.

Juice drove Shawn's car over to Clay's new place. She got into the backseat so Clay could sit shotgun. She had to hide her annoyance when he didn't thank her for moving. She knew it was petty and probably had something to do with her hormones, but Clay thinking he deserved her front seat pissed her off.

They got to Gemma's and went inside. Clay looked around while Juice got Unser a drink. Shawn rolled her eyes at their priorities and got Unser an ice pack for his face.

"Where's Gemma?" Clay asked.

"I don't know," Unser told him. Clay looked at him skeptically. "Really. Got no idea."

"It's a good thing she wasn't here," Clay said.

"I'll get the prospects to clean up," Juice offered before his cell began to ring, again. He saw Jax's number and went outside to answer it since Clay and Unser were still talking.