"Man I agree with Nick. Nigga I thought something happened to you." Jay let out a sigh.

"Nick you didn't have to push me like that." I said. He threw his hand in my face.

"Please don't get me started this is a nice moment here." He continues to hug Isaiah.

"I appreciate it Nick but hugging a nigga longer than 1 second is gay."

"I guess I'm gay." He said making Isaiah push him while chuckling. "Nah man for real don't scare a nigga like that. I scared everyone in class by yelling Not my nigga Isaiah god damn."

Watching officers put Tyler and His friend and Monte away in the police cars made the whole neighborhood cheer and chant Long Live Robert.

"How do you feel?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I wanted to kill him." I said. "But I had to do it smart."

"Ok first tell me what did you do." I asked.

"I went somewhere got some information. Came back spent time talking to Mr Lee. I told him what I was going to do. He helped me out getting me suited because I knew if I confront him he was going to kill me too. So thought about this whole thing."

"I'm just glad your ok." I said sitting on the back of the ambulance. He leaned in for a kiss. I kissed his lips until I heard someone clear their throat.

I look up at my Momma who has her arms crossed. "This is your 'friend'?" She asked.

"Boyfriend momma." I said.

"Nosotros hablamos acerca de." She said.

"Lo sè." I said. Seeing my Daddy walking towards us along with Corey made me roll my eyes. Why is he even here?

"Sup Mr Miller." Isaiah shake hands with my Daddy. Corey crosses his arms smirking. I just wanted to slap him so hard.

"Daddy since you know Isaiah. Momma let me introduce you to Isaiah. Momma this is Isaiah. Isaiah this is my Momma. And that's my brother Corey." I said.

"Nice to meet you." Isaiah put out his hand for Momma to shake it. It was a long pause before she shakes his hand.

"Nice to meet you too." She said. "I'm glad your ok." She said.

"I appreciate it." He said.

"Well I'm running late for work. I'll see you guess at home." She said before walking off.

"To be clear. Pops you cool with her dating Him?"

"Corey." He looks at him. "It seems like you jealous of Nova." He crossed his arms.

"Me? No I'm not." He said.

"Yes you are. Because she in a nice relationship when you can never keep one." He said.

"That ain't true I just.. don't trust females."

"So your gay?" He asked making us laugh.

"I am not gay. You just tried me. You know what I'm going home." He said walking away.

"Thank you daddy." I said.

"I noticed how he always bothers you so I had to embarrass him one time." He said. "But anyways Isaiah we gotta have to have a long talk."

"Why so long?" He said.

"Because prom right around the corner and I done been there and done that. You not finna get freaky with my Daughter."

"But what if I want too?" He asked.

"Watch it before you be heading to the hospital on the truck for real." He said.

"Ight. I'm playing Mr Miller." I said.

"I know. You better be." He said before walking away.

"He know damn well I'm not playing." He said.

"Wait What?" I said.

"You heard me. After prom we getting busy." He said.

"What if I don't wanna get busy?" I said.

"To bad." He said.

"That's rape." I said.

"It's not went you gonna like it. I promise you will." He said bitting his lip at me. I look away feeling myself blush.