Epilogue

Antonio ordered champagne, having it delivered to the room. While waiting for the champagne to arrive, he pinned her down onto the bed. "I hope you've been enjoying yourself," he said.

"I have. Although, I do wish I learned Italian before coming here. It would be nice to understand what everyone is saying."

"I'll teach you sometime," he smiled. He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers, kissing her until there was a knock at the door.

Antonio got up, answered the door, then rolled the cart into the room. Harlow walked towards him, wanting to see what he ordered. "Wow, what's all this for?"

"I was hoping to have one romantic night while we're here," he said, looking at the girls.

"Well, we can somewhat have a romantic night," he chuckled. "Maybe just the two of us can come here another time."

"Who would watch the girls?"

He smiled. "Ethan."

"Yeah right," she giggled. "We would come home to two girls with warped minds. He's already been teaching them naughty stuff."

"He's their uncle. Of course, he'll teach them naughty stuff. He doesn't have to deal with them 24/7. To him, it's watch and play with them. Teach them whatever he wants to, then send them on their way, laughing at what he taught them," he laughed. He opened the champagne, pouring them each a glass. He looked at the strawberries, grabbed one and dipped it into chocolate, then into the whip cream and placed it in her mouth.

She was feeling worn out and was fighting with her eyes, trying to keep them open. They walked out onto the balcony and watched the world go by. He sat down on a chair, pulling her down onto his lap. She leaned her head back onto his shoulder and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment. "I can't believe how tired I've been lately," she whispered.

"We've had a busy week. I tried doing as much as we could, in the little time we have here." He wrapped his arm around her, and kissed on her cheek. "I'll try to keep it a short visit with my parents, that way we can get home at a decent time."

A sigh of relief exited her mouth and turned her head. "Thanks, I'd like that."

The next morning Harlow awoke, feeling stiff and sore. She slowly rolled out of bed and walked to the shower, taking a hot shower with hopes of taking the soreness away. She took a longer shower than normal and Antonio walked in to check on her. He opened the shower curtain and gave her a curious look. "Are you alright?"

"I'm okay, just feeling really sore... I must have slept funny," she said, shutting the water off.

Antonio handed her a towel, then pulled her wet body to him. "Do you need some Tylenol?"

"No, that's okay, hopefully the hot shower worked."

On the way to his parents, Antonio pointed out landmarks, explaining each one to her. "Paris, is just as beautiful as Italy. I can see why they moved out here."

"It is. But it's a tourist area. Another reason why I moved away from here."

Giorgia watched them pull into the driveway and met them outside with smiles. The girls recognized her and ran towards her, giving her hugs.

"Hello my two beautiful granddaughters," Giorgia said happily.

Giovanni walked outside and shook Antonio's hand. "I'm happy you came to visit. Your mother has been driving me nuts. Where's that Ethan at?"

Antonio looked over to his mom and chuckled. "It can't be that bad, can it?"

"That woman has been going nuts since you told her you were bringing the family here. She's been shopping and buying everything thing in sight. Acting like we're made of money."