22- Jamaica

Harlow walked inside the plane, sat down and closed her eyes. Antonio sat next to her and held onto her hand, bringing it to his lips. "You can go lay down on the bed if you want."

"I'll wait until after we get in the air. I'd rather be buckled in to the seat, than to be just lying there freely."

"It'll be a long flight; we'll be stopping once to refuel and to inspect the plane. So, we'll be able to get all the sleep we need."

"Perfect, I really could use some sleep."

After they took off and the plane leveled, Harlow got up and went to the bedroom to lay down with Antonio following behind. Harlow laid on the bed and looked at Antonio, seductively wiggling her finger at him, wanting him to come to her. As he was getting ready to lay next to her, she reached and pulled him down on top of her, greeting their lips with urgency.

His hand slid underneath her shirt and up towards her breasts, feeling her all over, then moved his hand down into her shorts. She parted her lips from his and tilted her head back as he started devouring her neck. A groan of excitement escaped his lips while sliding his two fingers through her moistened folds and into her wet pussy.

He pushed himself up, pulled his shirt up and after removing his clothes, he fell on top of her, kissing her lovingly. Even though she was sore, she was ready for more and quickly undressed. He rolled back on top of her and placed his fingers down at her opening and thrusted in slowly. He remembered her saying how sore she was and wanted to take it easy with her.

Once he knew she was in the clear, and felt how wet she was, he removed his fingers and placed them in his mouth, tasting her, while cleaning his fingers off. He smiled and lowered his lips to hers and as they were in a heated passionate kiss, he thrusted his cock inside her. Both moaning and groaning as they were both feeling the wonderful pleasures, getting her to squirm all over.

As he neared his arousal, his thrusts were becoming harder and faster, she too was feeling herself nearing her orgasm, moaned out his name and started to scream. He quickly wrapped his mouth over hers, blocking her screams while his own body jittered and filled with goosebumps as he released.

"Holy shit," she panted. "That was intense."

He looked at her full of love and smiled. "I'm guessing it's because we're up in the air, above the clouds."

She hummed as she smiled and rolled him over to him. "Hold me...."

"Now that's something you don't have to ask."

He tightly wrapped his arms around her and moved his head towards her lips, kissing her softly. The comfort of being in his arms had her closing her eyes and falling asleep quickly.

As he laid with her, he watched her breath and listened to her sleep. He was feeling the happiest he's ever felt and felt so much love for her. He never realized that he could ever love someone as much as he did with her and felt she was the one who brought out the best in him. She had him wanting to do more with his life, than what he ever thought he could or would do.

Their vows were running through his head and fell more than in love with the vows she wrote for him. He then had to laugh when he thought of her one of her lines, about loving him more than the day before, knowing it was meant for how he and Ethan were at the bar instead of being at the rehearsal dinner when they were supposed to be. He then couldn't help but smile and laugh when Ethan's speech came to his mind and shook his head.

He looked down at Harlow, hoping he didn't wake her from him chuckling and gave her a squeeze as he kissed the top of her head, then closed his eyes. Finally allowing his mind to relax, and fall asleep.