28- They're finally here

For the past month, Harlow began counting down the days until the girls were to be born. She was tired, sore, and just miserable. She always thought being pregnant would be a beautiful thing and here she was, hating it and waiting for it to be over.

Antonio was in his office making phone calls after finding a limo he liked and wanted to look it over, with hopes of buying it. With Harlow being in the condition she was in, he knew she would never go with and called Ethan, seeing if he would like to check it out with him. After hanging up with Ethan, he looked for Harlow, finding her still in bed. "I have some running around to do, will you be okay by yourself for a little bit?"

"Go do what you need to do," she snapped, turning her head away from him.

He walked over to the bed, sat next to her and lowered his face to her large bump, kissing it. "Just think, they'll be born any day now."

She sighed, "The crazy thing is, I enjoyed this pregnancy up until about the sixth month, now I hate it and want it to be over with."

"A couple more days, Hun."

She covered her face and started sniffling. "I feel so bad and I hate myself for hating this pregnancy, but I hurt all the time. Everything I've read or seen; it's not supposed to be like this."

He sighed, "Not every pregnancy is like this, you have to remember that."

"Where are you going?" she asked, wiping away the tears that were strolling down either side of her cheeks.

"I'm going to pick up Ethan and go look at a limo."

Her brows furrowed and suddenly felt pissed. "Limo? For what?"

He smiled, caressing her stomach. "For us, but mainly for you and have already hired a driver. With the reason being, I would like you to be able and go wherever you want, whenever you want and be able to take care of the kids while you're on the way to wherever you're going."

She pushed herself up and leaned against the headboard, looking like she was drained. "I don't need that and I don't need to be going to the store in a damn limo... how embarrassing."

He laughed and scooted closer. "You wouldn't be going to the store in a stretched-out limo if you don't want. Whenever you need to go somewhere, he'll drive you in whatever vehicle you would like, whether it be the limo, or, a regular vehicle. I just want you to be happy and to have no worries about anything," he said, giving her a kiss. "You'll like it, I know it... but I better get going before I'm late."

Antonio left, picked up Ethan and met with the man who was selling the limo. Ethan and Antonio both opened the back doors and looked inside. Ethan smiled as he stepped inside and sat on the seat. "You know Harlow would enjoy this; I know I would."

"Why's that?"

"Look at all the fun you can have. Basically you have a chauffeur driving you to wherever you're going, you can have a drink while you're on the way somewhere and most importantly, you'll be able to make out, have sex, get amazing blowjobs and eat tacos in the back seat, and you wouldn't have to worry about being caught," he snickered.

Antonio punched him in the shoulder and laughed. "Harlow was right, you are a pig."

"I am what I am and nothing is ever going to change," he grinned.

After looking at a couple more limos, Antonio headed back to the first one they looked at and looked at it some more. Feeling it was the perfect size for his growing family, then figured it would be perfect if they were to have more kids. He walked over to the salesman and reached his hand out. "I'll take the white one."