9- Car shopping

Antonio drove Harlow around, taking her to different dealerships, trying to find the right vehicle for her. She wanted used, whereas he wanted her in a new vehicle. The last place they went to, he saw a Cadillac Escalade and walked her over to it. "This would be perfect, wouldn't you think?"

"It's so big!"

He smirked and slithered his arm around her waist, pulling her tight against him. "Hun... you don't have to tell everyone that, that's our business. Right now, we're here looking for a vehicle for you."

She turned red in the face and gave him a playful shove. "I wasn't talking about your... you know... I was talking about this," she said embarrassed, pointing to the vehicle.

He laughed, opening the driver's door to look inside. "This will be perfect for you, especially if we decide to have any kids someday, there's plenty of room."

"Kids?" she asked surprised. "How are you thinking about kids already? We only just recently made it official."

"I was only saying, if..."

She stepped inside and sat down on the seat, looking around the dash and then turned to look behind her. It was roomy and she liked how it felt while sitting in the driver's seat. "It's comfortable, but I'm not used to driving something so big."

"You rode me just fine last night, he smirked.

"Oh my gosh," she said embarrassed, covering her eyes. "Are you really Antonio, or is it you, Ethan, disguising yourself as Antonio?"

Antonio chuckled, taking her hand and kissing the top of it. "It's me, not your brother."

"By the way you were talking to me, I wasn't sure who I was talking to."

He laughed.

"You'll get used to driving it. Shall we see if we can take it out for a test drive?"

"Sure." She was beginning to feel bad; she didn't really want him buying her a vehicle, let alone a brand new one. She didn't think it was right of her to let him buy her something so expensive and was thinking it was unfair for him to do so.

He walked back smiling with keys in his hand, handing them to her. "Let's take it for a spin."

"That was easy. They'll just let you take a vehicle like that, no questions asked?"

"Sure, they do. Of course, I had to leave my driver's license. But we won't have it too long, I just want you to get a feel for it while driving down the highway and around town, stopping at the lights and such."

She started it up and began driving the SUV out of the lot. Once she was on the freeway, she drove with the flow of traffic and felt she was going too slow and stepped on the gas pedal. Antonio's head whipped back hitting the head rest. He looked over at the speedometer, widening his eyes. "Damn woman, slow down a little, you're going 125mph in an 80mph zone, you'll be pulled over in no time."

"Oh shit, it felt like I was going slower than that," she says, letting off the gas.

"Get off the exit ramp up ahead and we'll drive through town, I just want you to see how it will be and for you to get the feel of how driving through a busy part of town would be like. With these mirrors and windows, you should be able to see everything."

She got off at the next exit and stopped at the stop sign, with Antonio's head flying forward. "Oops, I'm sorry, these damn brakes are good, so much better than the ones in my car," she said, looking over at Antonio, worried he was going to be mad that he flew forward, almost hitting his head on the dash.