4- Ethan in trouble

Harlow slid her dress down and sat up looking at Antonio, worried she did something wrong. "I'm sorry, I got a little carried away."

"What are you sorry for? Did you not like it?"

She covered her face with her hands, feeling embarrassed. "I did like it," she said quietly. "You must think differently of me now."

"Why would I think that?" he asked, removing her hands away from her face.

"You just said you've never done that on a first date and to be honest, I haven't either and I'm a little embarrassed by it."

He got up from the floor and sat next to her. He placed his hand on her thigh and began rubbing it up and down. "I never have, no. But I didn't mean that in a bad way... what I was trying to get at is, I may not know you all that well, but I feel different with you, like I've known you forever, almost as if we're meant to be."

She knew what he was saying and felt the same way as he and turned her head, cupped the side of his face and kissed him. He parted his lips from hers and helped her onto his lap, having her straddle him. She smiled and leaned forward, crashing her lips hard against his.

"What is it about you?" she asked softly, squinting her eyes as she pulled away from him.

He smiled, shaking his head. "I have no clue what you're talking about, but what I do know is, you're driving me wild." His hand went up through her hair and up the back of her head grabbing a fist full of hair, he gently pulled her head back and began devouring her neck, love biting her as his lips made its way back up to her mouth.

It was beginning to get hot in the room and he pulled away. He felt if he didn't stop what they were doing, they would end up doing something he wasn't ready for and wanted to wait until the time was right, wanting it to be special.

He looked at her smiling, caressing the side of her face. "I like you a lot and this is wonderful what we're doing and all, but we can't do anything more than this. I hope you understand that."

"I'm okay with that," she grinned, happy he said that and was thinking the same thing. She leaned forward, kissing him. "Let me stay the night, I don't feel like dealing with my brother."

She was still straddling him as he stood and held her tighter as her legs wrapped tighter around him and walked her to his room, laying her on the bed. He walked over to his closet and looked through his clothes, finding a shirt for her to wear and handing it to her. "Here, you can wear this if you'd like."

He stripped down to his boxers and climbed into bed while she changed into his shirt. She crawled in under the covers and scooted next to him, lying her head onto his chest. Feeling comfortable, relaxed and secure lying in his arms, with her head on his chest, it caused her to close her eyes and fall asleep.

The next morning, Antonio awoke to Harlow still in his arms and smiled while looking at her. He held her tighter and kissed the top of her head before closing his eyes again, enjoying the moment of waking next to her and with her in his arms.

He could feel her moving around and opened his eyes. His heart skipped a beat when he saw a pair of green eyes looking at him and curled his finger underneath her chin, tilting her head up further to give her a kiss. "Good morning," he said quietly.

"Morning," she hummed.

"It's a good morning waking up to you in my arms," he said, smiling.

"It is."

He laid there staring at her, caressing her arm and debating with himself about kissing her again. His hand slowly slid up her arm and up to her chin, kissing her softly. Feeling sparks being lit off, he rolled on top of her and kissed her passionately. The kiss was turning heated and the two began rolling back and forth, switching who was on top while kissing, until he felt himself getting hard and knew he was poking her below.