31- Feeling loved

Harlow shoved Antonio to the ground, giggling as she fell on top of him and staring him in the eyes with a smile. "Thank you. This was exactly what I needed. If it weren't for you, I don't know what I would do. You have been my rock and I've been nothing but a crying, pain in the ass."

He cupped the back of her head and smiled as he pulled her down, inches away from his face. "You haven't been a pain in the ass. You've been through a lot; we'll get through this together. With all the recent miscarriages, we have to remember, we still have two healthy beautiful little girls."

She pressed her lips to his and pushed herself up. With a grin, she turned towards the snow and bent down, grabbing a handful of snow and laughed as she dropped it on his face. He laughed. "You're in trouble now!" he said, reaching for her and playfully wrestled her in the snow.

Afterwards, they had a snowball fight until they both got wet and cold. They took one last slide down the hill and went inside to warm up. While she was changing into dry clothes, he went into the kitchen and made a couple glasses of hot chocolate.

As she was changing, she couldn't help but wonder if they made another human being the night before. She wanted another child and wanted to give Antonio all the kids he always dreamed of having. It was killing her how she hasn't been able to bear another child and wondered what she was doing wrong, to cause all the miscarriages.

With a long face, she walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Antonio noticed the expression on her face and wondered, what now? "What's with the look on your face?"

"Nothing... just thinking about things."

"Like?" he asked, setting the glass of hot chocolate down in front of her.

She shrugged her shoulders, and sighed, "I would just like to know what I'm doing wrong, that's all." She picked up her mug and took a sip of the hot chocolate. "I feel like I'm doing everything wrong."

He set his mug down and scooted closer to her. He turned her head towards him and curled his finger underneath her chin, giving her a sincere look. "Stop it, right now. You haven't done anything wrong. These sorts of things happen. Don't worry, it's not you."

Later that night, Antonio looked out the window and saw all sorts of different coloring roaming around the sky and called for Harlow. She walked over, stood next to him and looked out the window. "Would you like to go outside and see the northern lights better?" he asked.

"Sure. I've never seen such a thing before."

They walked outside and away from the lighting of the cabin. As they looked up at the sky, he wrapped his arm around her waist, watching the lights move around and change colors. "Wow, this is amazingly beautiful," she said in awe, tilted her head and resting it onto his shoulder. Harlow was getting cold and went back inside.

Antonio stayed outside a little while longer, praying to God. He was worried about Harlow, feeling she was about to lose her sanity and asked for his help. When he was finished and was getting cold himself, he went back inside and got quite the surprise. A naked Harlow jumped into his arms and started kissing him wildly. "Make love to me," she moaned with their lips locked together.

"Aren't you cold?" he asked.

"No. Why?"

"Because you were complaining you were cold and came inside. I come in from outside, you're buck naked, jumping right into my cold body," he chuckled.

"Oh. Well, that way yes I'm cold, but if you make love to me right now, I wouldn't be," she smirked, leaning down and kissing his neck.

With no complaint and with her still in his arms, he carried her to the bedroom, laid her on the bed and made love to her for hours.