14- So it begins

Harlow debated on bringing Antonio home and was thinking if she were to bring him home and if he were to pass out along the way, she knew there would be no way she could get him in the house by herself, especially knowing she wouldn't be able to bring Ethan along, being he's just as drunk as Antonio and wouldn't be of any help.

Antonio was looking tired and to the point where he was about to pass out, that she decided he should stay at her parents and have him sleep off all the booze he and Ethan consumed. She helped him walk up to her bedroom and sat him on the bed. He looked at her with a drunkenly smile and reached for her. "I love you, Harlow," Antonio slurred, trying to pull her onto his lap.

"I love you too, but you need to get some rest and sleep that shit off..." she said, trying to pull out of his grip. "I cannot believe you were here, getting drunk with my parents and, with Ethan..."

Antonio rested his finger against his lips, trying to keep her from snapping at him. "SHHH, we don't want to wake your parents now, do we?"

She released her hand from his and walked over to her door locking it. By him being drunk they way he is, she felt like teasing him a little. He kept begging for her to come to him and when she did, she stopped close enough in front of him, yet far enough where he wasn't able to reach her and began taking her clothes off, stripping completely naked. His eyes were glued to her as she stripped, then his mouth dropped wide open and began to drool when he saw her naked body standing before him. He felt himself growing and smiled, thinking he was going to be getting some loving and tried reaching for her, only, she walked away, walking slowly over to the other side of the bed. Letting him see what he wasn't going to be getting from her.

He turned his body to keep his eyes on her as she walked to the other side, then scowled when she climbed into bed and pulled the covers up over her. "Tease," he said, pouting his lip out. "That was so mean of you to do."

She didn't care if he was upset or not and rolled to her side, facing her back to him. "I don't know what you're doing, but I'm tired, it's late and I'm going to sleep, goodnight."

He stood up trying to balance himself so he could remove his clothes and as he tried removing his pants, he tripped and fell when his pants were down to his ankles. Harlow heard him fall and giggled softly. She wanted to help him, but thought he should figure it out for himself and closed her eyes. He finally removed his clothes and pulled himself back up, then climbed into bed, snuggling up to her. "I do love you... please don't be mad at me," he whispered into her ear.

He started kissing the back side of her shoulder and moved towards her neck while his hands roamed her body. She was loving the way he was touching and kissing her, but she wanted to make a point and stuck to her guns. "Not here, not now," she whispered, closing her eyes. He ignored her and continued doing what he was doing, hoping she would give in. She was ready to give in, since he was turning her on, but, she wasn't about to give in, especially in her parents' home.

"Go to sleep," she demanded, in a loud whisper.

"I can't, I'm lying next to a beautiful woman, who happens to be butt naked."

"Goodnight."

He kept trying, but seeing it wasn't doing him any good, he rolled onto his back, stared at the ceiling, then closed his eyes and fell asleep.

The next morning, Harlow opened her eyes and turned her head to look at Antonio, he was still sound asleep. To see him sleeping next to her, excited her and liked how she woke up to him, then twisted her lips when she thought about what his state of mind was when she finally got him to bed. She reached her hand out and caressed the side of his face, admiring the sexiness of him sleeping. Figuring he would be out for a while, she pressed her lips against his, then got out of bed, got dressed and headed down the stairs.