19- Ethan picks on Giorgia

Ethan saw the look in Antonio's eyes and began to worry. He didn't want him pissed at him and figured he better enlighten him on the phone call he received from Harlow. "I'm sorry, Antonio, but she called upset because of your mother and begged me to get her drunk. You know me and you know her, so, when she asked me to get her drunk, I couldn't turn it down, not from her. So, as I was having drinks with her, we talked and played darts, I'll admit I gave her a couple shots, but when I went to give her another shot, she grabbed the bottle from my hand and started drinking it like it was bottled water."

Antonio sighed. "My mother has been awful towards her... today, my intentions were to get my parent's out of the house so she could have a day of relaxation. I didn't think she would get drunk."

Antonio stared at Ethan for a minute and watched Ethan's Adam's apple bobble up and down as he swallowed hard and couldn't help but laugh. "Relax, the way my mother's been, I don't blame her for doing what she did. But I'd hate to be her in the morning," he chuckled. "Come on, if my mother asks about her, I'll just tell her Harlow isn't feeling well."

Antonio and Ethan walked over to his parents, who were sitting at the table and sat down with them. "Where's Harlow? I need to speak with her." Giorgia asked, looking around the room.

"Just let her be, she's sleeping right now," Antonio replied quickly.

"Oh?'

"She's not feeling too well, so she's asleep for the night."

Giorgia's eyes widened and turned to the stairway, acting like she was going to check on her. "She isn't pregnant, is she?"

"No, she isn't pregnant... and if you're thinking of going up there to check on her, I ask that you stay right where you are and let her sleep."

"Whew, scared me there for a second." she muttered, wiping her forehead and straightening herself on the chair. "Well that's too bad, don't worry, I wasn't going to go up there, I was only curious as to how the wedding planning was going and figured I would offer a few pointers."

Antonio quickly snapped his head back, looked at the ceiling, then closed his eyes, smirking. "That won't be necessary, she's got that all handled and pretty much finished." He lowered his head and looked at her. "And please, leave her alone about the wedding. The wedding is two weeks away and the last thing I need is for her to call it off because of you."

Ethan began digging into the pockets of his jacket and looked at Giorgia with a devilish grin. He grabbed what he was looking for and held his hand out to her. "Here, you look like you could use a snickers bar," he said with a straight face.

"Why would I need a snickers bar?" she asked staring at the candy bar.

"Because, they make people happy. I just assumed you would like to be happy for once and believe me, they work wonders."

Antonio's hand quickly covered his mouth and looked away, trying not to show he was laughing at them. It didn't last long and busted out laughing after his father began laughing and pointing at Giorgia. Giovanni looked at Ethan, still laughing and held his hand out. "Give me that snickers bar, I'll make her eat it."

Giorgia stood up and leaned forward, pointing in Giovanni's face. "You just never mind; I don't need a damn snickers bar."

"Well, if it'll make you happy, then sure you do," he chuckled.

Giorgia stormed into the kitchen, growling and shocked Giovanni told her she needed the candy bar. "Where's that damn wine at? I need the damn bottle... now that'll make me happy..." she snarled, looking in all the cupboards.