6- Decisions

The next few days Ethan prepared for the big meeting and the closer the day came, the more nervous he became. He was hoping the deal would go through and was curious as to what kind of bonus Antonio was planning on giving him.

Harlow the past few days was in another place, she kept thinking about Antonio and how he made her feel. Each time their lips joined, it felt like tons of electricity running throughout her body. He made her feel so alive and like she was the only woman on this earth. She loved how he looked at her and like how just thinking about him, had her creaming in her panties.

Her phone was always nearby and couldn't wait to get a text, or even a phone call from him. Each text had her smiling and, hearing his voice on the phone, had her insides melting every time. Not to mention, when he would stop by to see her, she felt like she was floating on air.

After confiding to her best friend, Gemma, about Antonio and her feelings about him, she was talked into making a doctor's appointment, to get a prescription she wasn't sure if she even needed. She was nervous about asking the doctor for it, but then felt the need to get it, for the just in case.

While her parents were setting up for the garage sale, she was able to sneak away and head over to the doctor's office. Harlow nervously sat in the cool room, waiting for him to come into the room. The longer she sat in the room thinking about it, her heart raced faster. She was just about to change her mind and stood. And as she was holding onto the door knob, getting ready to leave the room, the doctor opened the door, bumping the door into her.

"Harlow, how nice to see you. What brings you here?" the doctor asked, as he walked in and sat in his chair.

She looked at him, turning a different shade of red as she thought about telling him why she was there. She felt embarrassed to explain to him, her reasoning why, especially since he's known her since she was a little girl. "I was curious about going on the pill," she said quietly and hesitantly.

"The pill, huh?" he asked, giving her a questioning look. "Are you sexually active at the moment?"

"No... not right now."

He handed her a gown to put on, explaining that he needed to do an exam on her first and left the room, giving her time to change. After a few minutes, the doctor came back into the room, ready to give her the embarrassing exam. While examining her, he noticed something and figured he better enlighten her. "Looks like you're ovulating and if you're planning on having sex right now, I would wait."

"I'm not planning anything as of right now, I was just doing this after a friend suggested, I do this, as a precaution."

He finished with his exam and wrote her out a prescription. "You can start now if you would like, but my suggestion would be, to start this on your first day of your cycle for the best results."

"Okay, thank you," she says taking the prescription from his hand and looking at it. She looked back at the doctor and lowered her hand on her lap. "Please don't say anything to my parents."

"Don't worry, we do have what we call, a patient confidentially here," he said winking.

She let a sound of relief and stood. "Thank you so much."

She left the office and went straight over to the pharmacist. While waiting for her prescription, she looked around, hoping not to not see anyone she knew. Once she received her supply, she began heading to the exit, only to have her heart drop to the ground when she saw Antonio walking in. She quickly ducked behind a shelf and hoped he didn't see her when he walked in.

She kept peeking around the corner, watching him. After he made his purchase and walked out, she waited a few minutes before leaving the store. She quickly walked over to her car with her head hung low, hoping nobody recognizes her and as she opened her car door, she heard Antonio calling out her name. She froze and quickly whipped the bag onto her front seat and shut the door before turning around.