2- Meeting Harlow

Harlow eyed Antonio, wondering who the guy was that got her brother drunk and was talking to her in a language she had no idea what he had just said. All Antonio could do was smile at her, he felt he's seen many beautiful women in his lifetime, but thought she was different. He never saw a woman with such green eyes before, that it had his heart melting.

"Is that all you can do is stare, and smile?" Harlow asked, reaching for Ethan. "Do you even know how young he is? You do realize, I could have you arrested!" she snapped.

Antonio chuckled while helping her place Ethan into the backseat of her car. He stood back up and turned to her, standing in front of her and smelling the sweetness of her perfume from the breeze passing through. "Before you go calling the police, let me introduce myself," he says slurring, holding out his hand, wanting to shake hers.

"I'm not sure I care who you are." She looked down at his hand and crossed her arms.

Antonio chuckled. "Are you always this stubborn?" he asked smiling and swaying side to side.

"Get in the car before you fall over. If you happen to fall, I'm just going to leave you there, then you're on your own." She opened the door for him anyway and shoved him onto the seat. Ethan sat in the back of the car laughing after he watched her shove him inside and how he hit his forehead on the roof of her car while she shoved him in.

"Feisty we are, I see." Antonio chuckled, rubbing his forehead. He turned around and looked at Ethan. "You weren't kidding."

"I told you," Ethan laughed.

She got inside and started the car, then looked over at Antonio, demanding he put his seatbelt on.

"Better do it, she drives like a maniac," Ethan blurted out.

Antonio placed his seatbelt on and looked over at her smiling. "What's your name?" he asked.

"Harlow." she said, looking at him curiously. "Where am I bringing you tonight?" she asked as she started to head out of the parking lot, then stopped when Antonio's mouth opened.

"How about, you take me to your place." he said, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"Oh snap!" Ethan said, laughing hard. He leaned into Antonio's ear and whispered, "Careful, she might take you up on that offer, take you home and kill you."

Harlow turned around after hearing what Ethan whispered to him, smacking him on the top of his head. "You just sit back and be quiet," she hissed.

Antonio placed his hand on her arm. His touch sent electricity throughout her body, hitting her at the core. She snapped her head towards him, surprised he had an effect on her just from his touch. He reached his hand up and touched his finger to her lip, hushing her before she could speak. "I was only joking, I don't live far from here, if you could drop me off at my place, that would be great."

She started driving after he gave her directions to his place. He then turned his head and looked at her while she drove, curious if she was single. "I think we started off on the wrong foot, my name is, Antonio Russo. I hired your brother a couple weeks ago and I would like to apologize for getting him drunk. I was impressed with the work he had accomplished these past couple weeks, that we began celebrating. Again, I do apologize."

Ethan leaned forward holding onto Harlow's seat, looking at Antonio. "I forgot to tell you something that happened earlier. I thought I was going to get my ass kicked by a girl today... I went to the bank to cash my check and the teller behind the counter tried getting money from me. She had the nerve to tell me that my bank account was overdrawn, I took one look at her and said, so are your eyebrows."