10- Confessions

Harlow got the water ready and got it to the perfect temperature. She stripped down and got inside the jacuzzi, naked. She laid her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying the heat of the water against her sore area.

Antonio walked into the room, rolling a cart with him. His heart skipped a beat seeing the beauty before him with her eyes closed, relaxing in the jacuzzi. He pushed the cart over to her and stopped to open the bottle of champagne. Hearing the pop of the cork, she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Sorry it took so long; I was making sure everything was moving along smoothly around here. I also wanted to pick out the best strawberries," he said, pouring her a glass and handing it to her.

"No worries, I was just relaxing anyway."

He dipped a strawberry into the whip cream and sat down on the edge of the jacuzzi. He smiled while biting into the end of the strawberry, and leaned forward to her mouth, wanting her to take it. While biting into the strawberry, she started tingling below and as she took the strawberry from his mouth, she left behind some whip cream on her lips. He chuckled and pulled her closer to him, licking off the cream after she ate the strawberry, giving her a long passionate kiss and licking all the cream off her lips.

He stood and poured himself a glass before taking his clothes off and climbed in with her. "Ohh... this feels nice," he said as he sat next to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"It does, it feels really nice."

He grabbed her glass and handed it to her, holding onto his, he clinked his glass against hers. "To us," he said smiling.

"To us," she said, smiling back. She took a sip before setting the glass back down, then looked at him and grinned. She thought he was being romantic and wasn't sure what she did to get all this attention from him.

He reached up for another strawberry and dipped it into the cream. A smile crept up his face when he turned to her and slid cream over her bottom lip, then leaned forward slowly licking off the cream. She moved over onto his lap, straddling him when he began sucking on her bottom lip, creating sparks of electricity jolting throughout her entire body.

Her kiss became more demanding, dominating his mouth. He groaned while pulling away and began devouring her neck as she tilted her head back, giving him better access and causing her insides to throb harder than ever. She tilted further back into the water while his lips moved down her body and over to her breasts, kissing and sucking her nipples.

His one hand moved behind her back lifting her back up to him, kissing her hard while massaging her breasts with his other hand. His cock was growing harder for her and the temperatures between them were also rising.

After feeling his hardness pressing against her pussy, she adjusted herself over him. A groan escaped his mouth and pulled away, biting onto her neck and feeling like an animal, he attacked it. He had to pull away to take a breather and to look at her. "You're driving me absolutely wild."

She smiled and lifted her body up, then wrapped her hand around his cock and slowly lowered herself onto him, taking him all the way in. The way she slowly took him inside her, had him gasping. "Harlow..." he moaned.

"I may not know what I'm doing, but I'll try," she said quietly, as she slowly moved up and down. She felt nervous and her heart raced faster when she started wondering if she was doing it right. All she knew was, he felt good inside her and tried her best to relax, wanting to enjoy every second of what she was doing. He could see she was concentrating hard and told her to relax.

"Let your mind go free..." he said quietly, trying to get her to relax.

He placed his hands on her hips and helped guide her. They both were new at this, both learning and were enjoying every bit of learning together. She started relaxing the more she got used to it, along with how Antonio was helping her. The more she felt relaxed, the more enjoyable it was for her and exciting her even more.