27- The reveal

"Now would be a good time to keep your mouth shut," Harlow said to angrily, looking at Ethan.

Ethan then realized Harlow wasn't giving him the evil eye, she was giving the girl hanging onto him the evil eye.

"If she thinks she's going to bang my husband, she's got another thing coming," Harlow retorted.

Antonio walked up behind Harlow resting his hands above her hips and leaned into her ear. "Harlow, you're pregnant. Let it go. Why don't you come over and sit with me?"

She shrugged him off, then snapped. "No, did you hear what she said?" she asked, pointing to the girl next to Ethan.

"I heard and she was hitting on Ethan. You should know me by now, I'm not going to be banging anyone. The only one who interests me, is my wife," he said calmly, hoping to calm her down. He placed his hand on the small of her back and walked her over to where he was seated and pulled out a chair for her to sit, then sat himself. "I don't want to sit," she sighed, then stood between his legs, not leaving her eyes off the girl. "You know, that's a bunch of bullshit on how she said she'll bang his friend," she said, leaning her head back onto his chest, still watching the girl.

Antonio finished his drink and began placing kissed along her neck. "She was only being funny with her toast; besides, you know you're the only one for me."

She didn't think she had to worry about Antonio straying, she just didn't like hearing another woman say, they wanted her husband. She turned around and cupped his face. "I hope so."

Ethan turned, saw an empty seat next to Harlow and sat. Harlow heard Ethan laughing and turned towards Ethan, giving him the look. Ethan could feel his sister's eyes on him and turned to face her. "Hello, my beautiful pregnant sister, what are you doing here anyway?" he slurred. Harlow could hear how drunk he was and looked away.

"Ethan," she snapped, turning her head back towards him. Angry with how he was trying to sweet talk her. "For your information, Antonio called and said you two needed a ride home, then I walk into the bar and hear something I wish I hadn't."

"That toast you heard was all in fun, there's no way I'd let her bang Antonio, I'm way too good for that to happen," Ethan laughed. "Wow, I can't believe you got all worked up about that."

"Not to mention, I would never allow it to happen," Antonio said leaning towards Harlow, wanting to get his two cents in.

The girl stood next to Ethan and began running her fingers through his hair, then leaned down and started kissing his cheek while whispering into his ear. He smiled and closed his eyes. "Wow, you can continue doing whatever you're doing, the ole anaconda is about ready to come out."

"Come home with me," she said quietly.

Ethan grinned and quickly slammed his glass down onto the bar, then stood quickly. "Well kids, I'm outta here. I've got some important business to take care of," he said, winking at Harlow.

"Ugh, you're such a pig," Harlow said in disgust. She turned around and grabbed Antonio's hand. "Let's go home, I want to get out of here."

On the way home, Antonio made sure not to say the wrong things to Harlow, not wanting to upset in any way, more than she already is. He then started thinking of Ethan, worried about him going home with a woman he didn't know. "I hope your brother is okay."

"That's his problem, if he wants to be a pig, let him. Maybe he'll wake up in the morning and realize he made a fool out of himself." She too was worried about Ethan, but didn't want it to show.

"He's an adult, he'll figure things out."

"How will he ever figure things out? By sleeping with any woman willing to spread their legs for him? Think about it, by the way he's going, he'll have kids all over the place," she sighed.