7- First time for everything

"After talking with you last night, I figured you needed a laugh, so, on my way home from work, I stopped at the store. It was perfect timing how Antonio got to be a witness of it all," Ethan chuckled, waving the dildo in front of her face.

"Get that thing out of here before mom and dad see it," she said in disgust. Although, she did think that it was funny, but wished she had seen it before someone else saw it.

Ethan laughed and brought them inside the house.

She looked at Antonio shaking her head. "I swear he has major issues."

Antonio chuckled pulling her close to him. "You said it yourself, he's always playing pranks on you."

"Yes, he is, but I did get him back once when we were kids. He was sick and I told him to eat dirt. Telling him that if he ate it, it would make him feel a whole lot better. But it only made things worse," she giggled.

He laughed and smiled. "I did get your message earlier and instead of replying, I figured to just stop by and see how you were doing. I'm sorry if I said something wrong," he said looking in her eyes and rubbing her shoulders.

"You didn't do, or say anything wrong. It was all me. I had a lot on my mind, so, I apologize to you for thinking you did something wrong," she said, pulling him in for a kiss and quickly being interrupted by Ethan.

"Get a room, you know there's children's eyes around here."

"Yeah, we all know that you're the child around here," she scoffed.

Later that night, Antonio took Harlow out to dinner and to go see a movie. As she snuggled up to him, the more comfortable, she became, not caring who was around them and turned her head to his neck, smelling him while placing kisses along his neck. His stomach dropped and felt himself growing below and wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out.

After the movies, they decided to go have a couple drinks. While at the bar, they talked about where their relationship was going. "Can I ask you something?" she asked, staring at her drink and slowly stirring the straw around the ice.

"Sure."

"What did you mean the other day, when you said you would give me a bonus?" Her eyes slowly rolled up, still feeling nervous about what he really meant by it.

He grinned while taking a sip of his drink. "Is that why you ignored me?"

"No." She was hesitant about her answer, then looked at him and shrugged her shoulders. "I guess I was wondering what you meant by it. The way you said it, had my head spinning and so many different things were running through my mind."

His eyebrows raised and started to smirk, knowing where she was going with this. "I gave Ethan a bonus, writing him a check for twenty-five grand and figured while I was at it, I would share it with you as well. I see the crappy car you drive and was thinking about taking you out car shopping, to buy you a better car."

"A car?" she asked surprised. "Boy... do I feel stupid," she muttered, looking away.

"Oh... you were thinking I was talking sexual, weren't you," he chuckled, grinning ear to ear.

She shook her head no, feeling embarrassed. "I'm sorry," she said quietly. "You really don't have to buy me a car, the car I have gets me where I need to be."

"I know that I don't have to, but I want to." He stood up holding his hand out. "Would you like to dance?" he asked.

She placed her hand in his and walked with him over to the jukebox. He pulled a couple dollars out of his pocket and placed them into the jukebox. After a couple songs played, their songs finally came on and began dancing.