5- Meeting the parents

Harlow made breakfast for her and the guys, making scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns and toast. When finished, she handed Antonio and Ethan a plate, before sitting down herself. They talked and joked around while eating, until they heard the door open.

"Anyone home?" Their mother called out as she walked in the house.

"I better go help her," Ethan said standing and walked over to his mother, helping her bring in her luggage.

"Whose car is that parked outside?" she asked.

"That would be Antonio's, my boss."

Her eyes widened. "Boss? You've got a job?" she asked surprised.

"Yes, a couple weeks ago. It's a great job and I like it a lot."

Her face lit up like a flashlight. "Congratulations, it's about time you got a job," she smiled. "Where's your sister?"

"In the kitchen eating breakfast."

His parents walked inside the dining room and noticed Antonio sitting there, eating breakfast with Harlow, then noticed the flowers sitting on top of the table. Antonio wiped his mouth with a napkin and stood, introducing himself and shaking both their hands. "It's nice to meet you both," he said, grinning a warm welcoming smile.

They both smiled while shaking Antonio's hand, introducing themselves as Charlotte and James. Charlotte walked over to the table and looked at the flowers. "Wow, these are beautiful, are they for me?" she asked, looking over at Harlow.

"No," she giggled nervously. "Antonio brought those over for me," she said looking at Antonio, unsure on how to explain the reasoning why.

"Well that was nice of him," she says, smiling while smelling them.

"You know, he originally got those flowers for me, but then I talked him into giving them to Harlow," Ethan said with a devilish grin as he looked at Harlow.

"Shut up Ethan," Harlow scolded. She looked at her mom and smiled. "Antonio gave these to me before taking me out last night."

James had Ethan help him carry their bags up to their bedroom while Antonio and Harlow talked with Charlotte. James then began to ask Ethan about Antonio and what he did for a living. He was also curious to know how Ethan got a job with him and was more curious to hear how it came about with Antonio taking Harlow out. Ethan explained who he was, what he did for a living, then explained after he met Harlow, he decided to take her out.

James was surprised to hear about Antonio, how young he was and how well established he was at such a young age and was liking him already, then became curious to know more about him. He walked back downstairs and began talking with Antonio.

Ethan figured he better let his dad talk with Antonio and walked over to where Harlow and his mom were.

Charlotte started explaining to Harlow and Ethan, they were wanting to have a garage sale within the next week or so, hoping to help raise money for the homeless and asked for their help on getting everything ready.

"We can help, I have plenty of stuff I need to get rid of." Harlow said looking over her mom's shoulder, curious as to what her dad was talking to Antonio about.

Charlotte looked at Harlow and noticed how she seemed to be in a different place, almost as if she was daydreaming. "You're in love, aren't you?" she asked, turning Harlow's chin towards her.

"Me? No, why?"

"She's lying to you, she's in love," Ethan chuckled, as he leaned over Harlow's shoulder.