15- New beginnings

Harlow watched her brother goofing off and hitting on all the ladies that were walking on the beach, then he sat in between a couple ladies who were sunbathing. She had to laugh when she saw him putting sunscreen on one of them. "At least he isn't bugging us," she giggled, climbing onto Antonio's back and giggled again when she shoved him down under the water.

He flipped her around and held onto her tight while he stared into her big green eyes, then lowered his lips to hers, kissing her with love. When he was down licking her lips, he picked her up and carried her out of the water and over to where Ethan left their belongings. He laid her on the chair, then laid on top of her, kissing her madly. "Get a room you two." They heard.

Antonio turned his head and saw Ethan standing with drinks in his hands. "What the hell is it with you, that you're always interrupting us?" he asked, getting off her.

"I got us some drinks and figured Harlow would like a Bahama Mama. I, on the other hand, felt like having a fufu drink and got me a Pina Colada," he smirked, sipping on his drink and handing Antonio his. "I wasn't sure what you would like to drink, so, I got you a Long Island Iced Tea."

"That's fine, I'll drink it, thanks." He sat in his chair, leaned back and watched the waves come in. "Now this is the life," he said, looking at Ethan. "We saw you putting sunscreen on one of the ladies over there, where's the sunscreen on you?"

"I don't need it," he says, waving his hand. "I seldom burn."

"The sunrays are different here, you know," he chuckled.

"It's more fun putting it on the ladies, if I had someone to put it on me, then I'd wear it," he grinned. "Now, if you're offering to put some on me, here's the bottle," he smirked as he handed Antonio the bottle of sunscreen. "Get that away from me," Antonio laughed pushing his hand away. "If I put anything on anyone, it'll be Harlow only. Do it yourself, you putz."

Harlow stood up giggling. "While you two are having your lovers quarrel, I'm going to get us another round of drinks."

Antonio's eyes widened. "Wow, you drank that already?"

"It was good, tasted like Kool-Aid. Did you want another one of those, or would you like something else?"

"Get me another one of these fufu drinks," Ethan grinned.

"I'll do another one these... thanks Hun."

Harlow left the two alone while she grabbed more drinks and walked over to the outside bar, ordering another round of drinks. While standing at the bar waiting for their drinks to be made, a guy sitting at the bar next to her, couldn't keep his eyes off her.

"You know, staring at me won't give you superman powers to see through my clothes," she hissed.

"No, it won't, but I can picture what you look like underneath them."

"Ugh!" Disgusted by his comment she moved away from him and ended up at the other side of the bar, then looked at the man who was still staring at her. Hurry with our drinks, she silently said to herself, trying not to look at the man. She looked towards the water and out the corner of her eye, she saw him still staring. "Dammit, you know if you keep staring, I may do a trick and you'll disappear for good."

"Oh yea? I'd like to see you try that," he mocked.

The bartender finally handed her the drinks and she quickly walked away, walking past the man and giving him an evil glare. "See ya..."

She walked over to Antonio and Ethan, handing them their drinks. "Some drunk jackass at the bar wouldn't leave me alone, I was close to decking the idiot." She then explained what he was doing and Ethan stood looking over at the bar, wondering which guy it was.