3- First date

Harlow rolled her window down as Antonio was getting into his car, she leaned her head out the window, grabbing his attention. "What time?"

He knew she'd finally give in and quickly stepped back out of his car smiling. He walked back over to her and placed his hands on the roof of her car and bent down. "What time works for you?" he asked. He was thrilled she was finally willing to go out with him and couldn't wait to show her a good time.

"Anytime, I'm free tonight, so, whatever works for you," she said quietly, not believing she was going to let him take her out. She thought he was charming, loved his accent and just couldn't get over his dark hair and mesmerizing blue eyes.

He looked down at his phone smiling as they exchanged phone numbers, liking what he was seeing with her number being entered into his phone. He already knew he wanted to take her someplace special and grinned while looking back at her. "Wear something nice, I'll call you in a little while after I figure out where to take you."

He stood there watching her drive away. He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply that's my future bride, I know it, he muttered under his breath. He walked back over to his car and quickly drove home, wanting to look up places on where the best place would be to take her, something that was a little more elegant.

He found some places online, but wasn't sure about any of them, then called Ethan asking for his help.

You're taking my sister out? Are you nuts? Ethan asked, surprised.

"Ethan, please help me out. Is there a place you know of that she likes or has always wanted to go?" Antonio begged. "I really would like to take her to a nice place."

Ethan thought it was weird, but funny how his boss was going to be taking his sister out and figured if he were to help Antonio out, that it might be a good thing for her, and for him. He figured if things went well between the two of them, she might finally lay off him.

He filled Antonio in on her favorite food, Italian. Go figure Ethan laughed. He also filled him in on her other favorites and how she is a sucker for flowers.

Later that night, Antonio left to pick up Harlow, stopping at the flower shop along the way. He walked around looking at all the floral arrangements, looking for that special one that would melt her heart.

He came across a huge floral display and remembered Ethan mentioning her favorite color was purple. He knew this floral arrangement staring him in the face would be the one to get her. The arrangement had a variety of flowers, mixed with the colors of purple, red and pink. He picked up the arrangement and headed over to the counter, paying for them.

Along the way to pick up Harlow, the more nervous he became. He wanted to impress her, for everything to go right and for everything to be just perfect. Out of all the women he had ever dated, he's never felt as nervous as he does now.

After pulling up to her house, he sat in the car taking in some deep breaths before walking to the door. He reached for the flowers he placed on the passenger seat and headed for the door.

"Antonio, what a pleasant surprise." Ethan happily said, as he opened the door. He looked at the wrapped-up flowers that Antonio was holding onto and smiled. "For me? Awe, you shouldn't have," he chuckled.

Antonio laughed. "Is Harlow ready?"

"She's been in her room forever, she's gotta be ready by now." Ethan turned around calling for her and turned back to Antonio, opening the door further for him to come in.

"Might as well come in, she might be a while yet. You know how women are, they have to look their very best," he chuckled.

Antonio stepped in and followed Ethan over to the kitchen, setting the flowers down on the counter. "Nice place you have here," Antonio says, looking around.