8- Craving for more

Antonio rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom to remove the condom and to get rid of it. He looked down and noticed the condom was red, looking bloody. Hopefully that's what they meant by popping the cherry, he muttered underneath his breath.

He cleaned himself off and walked back into the bedroom, smiling. He walked over to the bed, as Harlow watched him walk towards her, staring at his unit. "Can I pull the sheets back for a minute?"

"Sure, why?"

He pulled them back and tightened his lips back after seeing the blood, she let out a loud gasp when she saw the blood on his sheets. "Oh my gosh!" she said in a panic. She quickly jumped off the bed, trying to cover herself. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't be bleeding, it's not that time."

He chuckled and walked around the bed, over to her. He smiled while grabbing a hold of her chin, kissing her. "Don't be sorry, it's not what you're thinking it may be, it's from the sex."

"That's going to happen each time we have sex?"

He couldn't help but laugh. "No, no, no," he says, shaking his head. "It's because of you know..."

Her hands quickly covered her face, feeling embarrassed. She knew, and completely forgot. "I'm such an airhead, of course that's why... I knew that." She felt dumb and embarrassed. She knew she should have known better and wished Gemma would have reminded her about it.

Both stood naked in front of each other. He wrapped his arms around her waist and looked her in the eyes. "I know it was our first time, but I hope you're not disappointed, I'm sure in time I'll be better at it."

Her arms wrapped around him and smiled as she looked at him. "I'm not disappointed at all, I'll admit I wasn't sure what to expect. But the more it went on, the better it started feeling," she says, biting on her bottom lip "I may feel a little sore right now, but I wouldn't mind trying it again to see how it would feel the second time around..."

"That would be up to you, you're sore and my cazzo is feeling sore. But I'm willing to try again if you are," he smirked. He looked over at the blood on the bed and looked back at her. "We can either lay the other way on the bed, or, would you like to try it in the shower?" he asked, raising his eyebrows up and down fast.

"Wouldn't it be hard to do it in the shower?" she asked, sounding innocent.

"It can't be that hard, we could always give it a try?"

"Maybe another time, I think for now we should just stick with the bed," she said quietly, after thinking about it for a moment. She turned her head and looked back at the blood; it wasn't a lot but it was enough to notice.

Curling his finger under her chin, he turned her head away from the bed and towards him. "Have you changed your mind?"

"No," she said. reaching her hand behind his head and pulling him to her. "I want you to make love to me," she said, kissing him and pulling him with her as they fell onto the bed.

Hearing her tell him to make love to her, added a new excitement within him. He liked she said that to him, which only turned him on even more and kissed her like crazy. Both moaning and groaning as they enjoyed their naked bodies pressed against each other's.

His hand moved down to her pussy and slid his finger in between her folds, circling her swollen clit with his finger. Her body jerked the moment she felt his finger tickling her pussy, causing her breathing to hitch and some moans to escape her mouth.

His lips crashed hard to hers as he slid two fingers inside her, feeling her warm wetness had him groaning and was more excited to place himself inside her.