35- Trip back home

Antonio laughed and rolled onto his back, holding his hand to his heart. "Yes, that was hilarious, my mom didn't know what to say after Ethan released her. Her face was flush and was at a loss for words. I still can't believe he did that and the best part was, she was quiet the rest of the night."

"It was my most favorite moment while they were here. How on earth does your father put up with her, anyway?"

He rolled his head to the side and shrugged a shoulder as he looked at her. "I have no idea. While growing up, I never noticed her acting the way she does now. I could have blocked it out, but in Italy, I never had a girl I considered as a girlfriend, so I never got to experience her being how she is now."

Using her elbow, she propped her head up, rested her head in her hand and wrapped her other arm around his waist. It had been months since they've had sex and was in the mood. She lowered her lips to his, kissing him gently. Antonio felt himself melting with the way she was kissing him and wrapped his arm around her, kissing her back harder. He too knew it had been months since he made love to her and wasn't sure when she would be ready for it again and had been waiting for her to let him know she was ready. He rolled on top of her and lifted his head, lowering his mouth and pecking his lips to hers. "Are you just wanting to kiss me, or, are you wanting something else?"

She smiled as he pecked at her lips. "I want to feel you inside me again. It's been a while and I just need to feel your love for me again."

"Are you sure?"

"I am," she said sounding desperate. She reached her hand up, grabbed a fist full of his hair and pressed his head down to her lips. The warmth of his body pressed against hers, the tenderness of his touch and the love she felt in his kiss, had her insides fluttering like crazy. She let out a soft moan when his lips left hers and he softly trailed his kisses to her cheek, down her neck, her collarbone and down to her breasts.

His tongue softly flicked at each of her hardened nipples before sucking and tugging, causing her back to arch. He released his mouth from her nipple, trailed his tongue down her body and to her pussy. A gasp escaped her mouth when he spread open her legs and felt his tongue slide softly between her folds, doing the magical things she hadn't been able to feel in a long time.

Her hands rested onto the bed and moaned while grabbing a hold of the bedsheets. He moved his hands underneath her butt cheeks and lifted her, gaining better access to what he wanted and thrusted his tongue inside her. Twirling his tongue and tickling her, causing her to pant and squirm.

She felt her orgasm nearing, released her hands from the bedsheets and slid her fingers through his hair. She was where he wanted her and as she grabbed a hold of his hair, she bucked her hips up high, her toes curled, and his name moaned out of her mouth. With the intense release, it had her body feeling on fire, her head was spinning and she screamed. Screaming to the point where she felt she were about to pass out, worried she was going to wake up the girls.

He was happy to finally satisfy her and was about to do it again until she pulled him up to her, begging him to place himself inside her. He crashed his lips to hers and roamed his hands up and down the sides of her body.

"Please, Antonio. I need you inside of me," she moaned into his mouth, feeling his was taking too long.

He wanted to feel her warm insides wrapped around him, but was nervous of what could happen. "Shouldn't we be using a condom?" he whispered as he parted from her lips.

"Fuck the condom and quit ruining the moment, I need you now," she begged. She lowered her hand to his cock, placed it at her opening and bucked her hips up, pushing him inside her.