9. Fight, Fight, Fight.

Noticing all of the Christmas decorations missing from Hogwarts deflated Persie's mood on her way from the Entrance Hall up to the Gryffindor Common Room. But bumping into a certain redhead improved her mood significantly.

"LILY!" She squealed, jumping on her friend making her stumble backwards a little.

"Hey again!" Lily chuckled, pulling Persie off of her and placing her on the ground, "You alright, Potter?"

"So, what's gone down whilst I've been gone? " Persie asked, grinning like a mad thing and scanning her eyes around the common room, "Where is everyone? I thought everyone would be here?"

"Yeah, that's kind of what's been going down... You came back with good timing to be honest." She laughed nervously.

"What's happened?" Persie asked, raising an eyebrow and folding her arms, "Has this been going on the whole time I've been gone?"

"No, it's happened in the last five minutes. Apparently, there's a bit of a commotion by the lake. I was just heading down there now before someone bumped into me?"

"Why aren't we there already? God, you know better than to waste my time when I could be watching some dumb bitches fighting! Let's go!" Persie cried, pointing towards the door and following her finger, running down the flight of stairs, out of the Entrance Hall and down towards a huge crowd by the oak tree next to the lake.

Almost the whole of sixth year had gathered in a crowd around five people, four boys against another.

"Wait, is that ...?" Lily asked, before looking across at Persie elbowing her way through the crowd and following after her hurriedly.

"James?" She shouted, bursting into the middle of the patch and staring down her brother, "What's happening here?"

"Sorry, Pers. I'm a little busy." James stated, gesturing over at Severus who was staring them down.

"It's okay. Please continue." Persie suggested, before Severus looked her up and down, "Would you mind keeping your nose out of our business please, Potter?"

"Sorry Severus, but I don't think I'm the one with the abnormally large nose in this conversation." She retorted coolly. James held out a hand for Persie to smack in a high-five, before James sighed, "Look Snape, even my sister's managed to think up some witty comeback for you. Can we please stop this now?"

"No, Potter. I'm not done with you or your sister." Snape replied, raising his wand again and sending a shot of red sparks in Persie's direction, before James blocked it standing in front of her, "Hey! Back off, Snape!"

Sirius grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the edge of the clearing, "Leave her alone, Snape! She never did shit to you!"

"Sirius, calm down!" Persie told him quietly, before he let out a breath of frustration, "He missed anyway."

"That's not the point, Pers, I-"

"Come on, Sev. Let's go." Someone mentioned on the other side of the circle as Persie's head shot up and her eyes widened, "Lily, what-"

"No, Lily, I need to sort this out." Severus replied, his tone suddenly a lot less forceful and a lot gentler.

"We don't have time for your domestic, Snape. Go somewhere else and sort it out and end this stupid fight." Remus mentioned, looking round at the crowd, before Persie stopped and looked up at Sirius, "Domestic?"

"Am I missing something here?" James asked, looking between his sister and Lily before Remus looked up at him, "You mean, you don't know? None of you?"