22. Days Back

Persie sat on her bedroom floor, currently tossing things from her drawers back into her trunk and hoping they would fall into some kind of order of their own accord. She picked up her Transfiguration book, wiping a finger through the thick layer of dust that has formed over it during the summer and screwing her nose up at it. She shrugged, throwing that into her trunk as well, before standing to look behind her bookshelves, to see if anything had slipped behind.

"Missing something?" Sirius whispered in her ear, as he slid his hands around her waist as she almost jumped out of her skin, "Sirius!"

"Ssshhh!" He laughed, before kissing her ear as she span around and shook her head, "Sirius, they are going to come back any second!"

"Isn't that part of the fun though?" He asked, before leaning in and kissing her once as she gave him a look and wrapped her arms around his neck, "No. No, it's not."

"You're so boring." Sirius moaned as she quirked an eyebrow, "Funny ... you weren't saying that when I came to your room last night?"

He smiled in remembrance as she began to play with the ends of his hair, "Or when I made out with you when James was in the room next door?"

"That was fun." He mentioned with a nod, before she smiled, "You wanna take back your comment?"

"Not unless we have a repeat of the other night." Sirius stated, shaking his head as she ran a hand through it and leaned upwards to kiss him. He returned the gesture, pulling her body into his as one of his hands slid up to behind her head. Sirius stumbled forwards, until Persie's back hit the wall and she gasped in shock. He put his hand on the wall behind her, trapping her body as her lips moved off his and on to his jaw, "Pers-"

"Shut up." She told him, pulling his earlobe between her teeth before moving her lips to his neck, "Pers, seriously-"

"Oh my god, what?!" She asked, taking his head in her hands to make him look at her before he smirked, "You are seriously sexually frustrated."

"Not being funny but if you could get on with whatever you were going to say, that would be ideal." Persie told him, tapping his face slightly with the palm of her hand as he grinned, "Do I really make you this wound up?"

"Sirius..." She said in a warning tone, before he let out a breath, "Come sit down."

"What?" Persie asked, slightly surprised as he pulled her over towards her bed and perched on the edge, sliding backwards so his back was against the wall before patting the space next to him, "Sit down."

"This is all very serious." She remarked, sitting down before glancing up at him suddenly, "You aren't dying, are you?"

"No! Course not!" He exclaimed with a small laugh as she shuffled to sit next to him and furrowed her eyebrows, "Is this one of those things where you try and be all mysterious to scare the shit out of me?"

"No! Just stop talking!" Sirius pressed, as he put a hand over her mouth and she gave him a look, making him drop his hand and continue, "Do you remember at the beginning of summer when I got really drunk and told you it was because I had an argument with my parents?"

"Yeah..." She replied, slightly quieter in  her tone of voice as she began to chew on her bottom lip nervously and fiddled absentmindedly with her fingers.

"Well, I kind of lied?" He tried, as her eyes widened and she let out a nervous breath, "Okay?"

"Stop stressing." Sirius stated, reaching forward to touch her hand, "We had a fight, but not just over my love life. I went there because my uncle died and they had to read his will. And my parents refused to give me a share if I didn't break it off with ... well, Ava at the time ..."