58. The Seven Dwarves

"Pers?!" Alastor cried when he pushed into Sirius' room and his eyes widened, "Jesus!"

He rushed over to her and put her face in his hands, her skin almost white and her lips more blue than before, "Oh my god, you aren't meant to be here! Help me!"

Footsteps thudded down the corridor as he grasped on to her shoulders and tried to shake her awake, "Persie! Wake up! Persie!"

"How did she get in here?!" One of the Aurors gasped as Persie stirred with a groan and her eyes peered open a slither, "Alastor?"

"She's not meant to be in here! Get her out now!" The other shouted as they lunged forward to try and pull her from the chair, "Move Moody!"

"Alastor, no." Persie groaned sleepily as the Aurors tried to position themselves under her arms, "No! No!"

"She's waking up! You're going to kill her!" Kingsley shouted from the door as she began to writhe, her reactions slow, "Let! Go!"

"His safety is my priority, Shacklebolt. I don't need your permission when she is a physical danger to his health!" One Auror admitted, before a Healer looked between Sirius' file and the heart monitor, "Stop! Stop! Stop!"

They all fell silent as he passed the file to his colleague and they stood looking over the machines for a few seconds as Persie panted into Alastor's shoulder, "What is it? What's happening?!"

"His blood pressure's dropped and his heart rate's slowed." The Healer announced, before Persie looked blankly between Moody and the Healer, "Is that bad? Did I hurt him?!"

"No. Not at all." The second one commented under his breath as the Aurors stepped away from her but kept their wands clutched in their hands, "It's a very good thing, actually."

"What are you suggesting?" Dumbledore said from his position at the door, making everyone turn to look at him in surprise at his sudden appearance, "She can't stay here, Albus. She's too weak."

"I'm not leaving." Persie told the both of them, "I'm fine -"

"You are not fine." Alastor scolded her suddenly, before she opened her mouth to argue back and Dumbledore interjected, "I beg to differ, if only a little. Alastor, I think Persephone is stronger than we might believe."

"What?"

"Well, she has lasted approxiamately six hours with no blood supply or oxygen." Albus shrugged before Moody opened his mouth in shock, "Have you seen her?! She looks on the brink of death, Albus!"

"If you aren't going to be open minded about the situation, I suggest you leave." He replied sternly with narrowed eyes, as Alasor shut his mouth, a stony look still in his eye. Dumbledore cleared his throat before looking over at the two Healers, "What would you suggest?"

"Well," The taller one started as Persie's head turned to look at them with wide eyes in slight fear that they wouldn't let her see him again, "The improvements overnight have been significant. His blood pressure has dropped to almost normal and his oxygen saturation level has returned to one hundred percent. He's in a lower stage of comatose. I don't know what she's done but it seems to be working. Sirius isn't using his oxygen tank, so I don't see why Persephone cannot tap into that and stay here."

"Seriously?" She asked, looking between all four people in the room as one of the Aurors put their head in their hands, "We cannot possibly allow for this to happen. Until the Ministry decides, she is a liability-"

"She is not dangerous." Alastor growled before Persie swallowed and set her jaw, "She can speak for herself."

"Right, all of this attention is not good for the patient. I have written out a Healer's note, so give that to your boss if they complain about her being here although I doubt they will, seeing as he has experienced firsthand how dangerous this girl in fact is. Secondly, I want everyone out apart from her and you." The main Healer said, pointing to Persie and then to Albus before gesturing to the door, "Now!"