It had been two days that they had got a proper time to sit by and talk and just be themselves. Abhi was busy with a few of his family matters and Akshi was still bathing in with the after maths of the long lecture on how happy and what all she needs to do from Sid and Kartik.

He surely was happy with the turn of events, yet he was the least expected person to go all Godzilla on Abhi right over the video call. She could hardly imagine what would have happened if he was to be there right infront of them.

Shaking her head in amusement, she quickly opened the door, only to meet the mesmerizing sight of her boyfriend. Dressed in a tshirt whose sleeves he had rolled up till his elbow, a white dress pants that fit perfectly on him, the omega watch that his dad had gifted him on his last birthday made him look even more sexy. As Akshi's eyes wondered off from his leaning form to his face, did she finally saw perfect hair style.

For a long while the two kept on staring at each, for the first time the look of appreciation on their faces. Akshi knew if this was the sight she would get to see after every two days off not meeting, she would be glad to have this break from time to time.

"are you going to keep staring at me or let me come in?" her thoughts were interrupted by Abhi's words, and as soon as they entered her brain, she stuttered a bit and was about to move aside, when abhi pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head and said,

"I love the way you smell, all homey and sweet."Akshi chuckled as she tightened the hug and said,

"so do you."

"I smell homey and sweet, Akshi it should sexy and musky something hot... don't you think." Akshi laughed a full blown laugh and got out of his embrace and said,

"I don't like that... now come in or else the neighbors would kick us out for indecent activities."

As she walked inside, Abhi closed the door and soon recognized the familiar fragrance of his favorite dish.

"hmmm, poha... don't tell me kartik knows how to cook poha." Abhi said, and immediately bit his tongue on his mistake. On mention of kartik's name, Akshi quickly took hold of the nearest pillow and threw it on him and said,

"Rajput, if you dare and talk about my brother while we two are at this, I swear to god I will throw you out of this house and than I will go and find another boyfriend for me."

For someone to have their brother and boyfried bonding off very well, it would have been a delight. But in case of Akshi and Abhi's story the situation was different.

"come on Akshi, we promised it won't happen again." Abhi said as he tried to hug her, but it was all futile as the love of his life seemed to be pretty pissed off.

Well in her defense she was right. The two of them were truly at fault, the first time that they had made her pissed off was when it was their first date and kartik didn't had any idea about it. He had just called up Abhi asking him if he would like to watch the t20 final match who thought he woud stay for an innings or two and would meet Akshi directly at the restaurant where they were supposed to meet.

It turns out that the match was very much interesting that it had completely slipped out of his mind that Akshi was waiting for him at the restaurant. When he had realized it, was about 9 pm when Akshi had came back home almost on the verge of tears about to complain her brother, only to know the culprit for the whole thing was he himself.

The second and the third had as well been the same. It now seemed as if the matches and kartik had a thing against her relationship. Hence she had made a truce unless and until kartik had died, Abhi won't see him on the day of any of their dates or even call him. Infact even his name would get smoke running out of her ears.

Taking one more step ahead Abhi pulled her into his arms such that whole of her body was glued to his, her eyes almost at the level of his lips as she had to move her upper half back inorder to see In his eyes. Abhi quickly placed a kiss on her forehead and said,

"I promise Akshi, he won't disturb us... I won't make that mistake again. And please don't talk about other boy friends, it just makes me feel uncomfortable."

"you are right, I think we should get him hooked up with some girl. Especially someone who would be all nagging, I would love to see how he would be puty in her hands." As soon as Akshi said this, Abhi fell in a fits of laughter. He quickly kissed Akshi's cheeks, who stood their frowning, trying to understand what was so funny about it.

As if he could understand her unasked question, Abhi bent down to her ears and whispered,

"it takes way much more than that for a man to be puty in a woman's hand."

"and you have a lot of information about that??" it came all of a sudden, as if the knowledge that something might have given him that feeling earlier before her made her worried.

She knew there were many girls in his life and she was okay with it, but somewhere this ... something as intimate as this made her feel worried.

"I know because, I have this beautiful yet crazy lady right here in my arms who had to just make me fall in love with her, to make me putty in her hand." The way Akshi shied away from him made his chest blow with happiness and self belonging. He knew there could be nothing as beautiful as the knowledge that this beautiful lady was his.

Abhi quickly pulled her in a hug to let her escape off her embarrassment and live in the feeling of togetherness. The two days that they had been away had been as close to hell.

"And from the next time, no matter what it is we are going to make sure we meet atleast once a day... it's almost impossible to not be able to see your face for 6-7 hours that you are not with me, I cant go on for days... remember that."

"And here I thought, you enjoyed your weekend." Akshi teased.

"nope.... Nada, not even a bit. Now if you are done teasing me I have my favorite dish waiting for me in the kitchen."

Akshi laughed at his eagerness and asked him to wait for her in the leaving room and put on the tv.

With a slight shurg of his shoulders Abhi did as he was told and walked off to the leaving room. When he saw Akshi coming back with big tray filled with plates, and a big bowl. He quickly stood up and took it form her, as she went back to get coffee and water.

"we could have just sat on the dinning table." Abhi said, as he watched her serve the poha in one plate. She than asked him to sit back and joined him on the sofa. She quickly took hold of his hand wrapped it around herself and snuggled into his embrace.

"and miss this?" she asked as she took hold of the spoon and filled it with poha and brought it to his mouth to feed him.

"you know I love you?" he asked as he took the morsel.

"I don't know you haven't said it for a while." The two kept on staring at each other and smiled sheepishly all the while enjoying the little moment that they had for themselves. 

A/n 

here is another update... 

tell me what is your favorite dish i somehow like anything that is sweet, more of i am quite a picky person when it comes to eating something... what about you all? 

do tell me how did you find the chapter?

also do not forget to 

vote, comment and share the story ahead

happy reading 

Cuteminger A.K.A Yadni