Reflection | Chapter Four : It's Out

Start from the beginning

February 18 2019

Lucia

"I'm so sorry, Lucia." Beatrice and Eugenie said at the same time as I stepped into the drawing room in Buckingham Palace.

"Sorry about what?" I asked, confused.

"Lucia!" Granny exclaimed as the room became deadly quiet.

"Yes, Granny." I said.

"Is there something you want to tell us?" She asked.

"No." I answered as I looked around the room to notice who was there.

Nearly the whole immediate family was here and some looked scared and others looked disappointed.

"Well, it has been brought to my attention that you're with child." Granny said as my eyes went wide at what she just said. I looked towards Eugenie and Beatrice.

"We're so sorry. We were talking when aunt Anne came in and we didn't notice. Lucia, please forgive us." Eugenie said.

"It's okay. I forgive you both." I said.

"How far along are you, Lucia?" Grandpa Philip asked.

"I'm thirteen weeks as of yesterday." I answered.

"Is it possible to have an abortion at this stage of her pregnancy?" Father asked as Harry gasped.

"Lucia will do no such thing!" Harry shouted.

"Harry, calm down." Meghan said, rubbing his arm.

"Yes, pa thank you for making such decision about my body for me. I will keep my babies." I said.

Harry was about to say something but William interrupts him.

"Harry, stay out of this." William said.

"Lucia, this cannot happen. Do you know what this will do to our family and the crown?" Father asked.

"I do not care. This is my choice and my babies will be born and there's nothing any of you can do about it." I answered.

"Did you say babies? You're having twins." Camilla said.

"Yes, I'm having twins." I said.

"Lucia, who is the father of your unborn children?" William asked.

"If you all want to disown me then you can." I said, ignoring William's question.

"Lucia, he asked you a question." Harry said.

"Tell us who is the father of your unborn children?" Father asked.

The door opened nearly slamming into the nearby wall as Nicholas walked in.

His gaze fell immediately to my midsection and floor then he started to walk towards. Even when he headed towards me, powerful, angry, and determined, I couldn't seem to make myself run.

"I am." Nicholas answered.

I gulped.

"You got my baby sister pregnant!" William exclaimed as Harry and he tried to rush Nicholas but the guards rushed in at my grandmother's shout, holding the two back from attacking Nicholas.