Tell Me No Lies (Mature Content)

Start from the beginning

            “Yeah, Boyd. I’ll go check it out.” Derek says, and Stiles doesn’t say anything he just rolls off of Derek and buries himself in their covers. Derek hangs up the phone, and reaches beside the bed to get his shoes. Derek gets up to leave, and kisses Stiles on his cheek before leaving with an “I love you”.

            Stiles cannot believe that Derek is leaving him in bed in the middle of the night. Hard. Stiles imagines his boyfriend coming back into the room, and fucking him into the mattress while Stiles begs him for more. Stiles comes in his hand, and he spitefully wipes his hand on Derek’s pillow.

****

            Stiles gets the idea because of Isaac of all people. The pack is having movie night at the Hale house (or Stilinski-Hale house as Stiles jokes, and Derek always smiles), and Stiles takes the last cookie. Isaac threatens to take it by force, and jumps over the couch to playfully try to take it. He lands on Stiles’ lap, Stiles is giggling with everyone else, and Isaac is only touching Stiles for a second before Derek is pulling him off by his shirt.

            Derek has a deep scowl on his face, and he push Isaac away from Stiles before sitting next to Stiles. “Don’t touch my Stiles.” Derek says, and his voice is low and threatening. Stiles just gapes at him, and he didn’t know Derek’s voice could sound that dark. Isaac rapidly nods his head, he looks afraid, and retreats away from Stiles.

            The rest of the pack looks back at the television pointedly, and Stiles sends Isaac an inconspicuous wink to show that he isn’t mad. Isaac gives him a tiny smile, but looks away when Derek glares. Stiles elbows him, and Derek sends him a look. His eyes are dark, but calm down when Stiles looks at him. Stiles feels his stomach go hot, and he knows that he wants the look directed at him.

            Stiles is going to make Derek get possessive.

****

            It works well, but not as well as Stiles hopes. He begins using Scott and Jackson as little motivators to make Derek jealous. He doesn’t want to involve Isaac since he is Stiles favorite, and he really doesn’t want Derek to rip anyone’s throat out.

            Stiles starts hugging on Scott more, and he catches the way Derek frowns. He tries to control his heart rate because he really doesn’t want to get hot and bothered in a room full of emotion smelling werewolves.

            Derek doesn’t get angry at them like he did with Isaac, instead when others are in the room he brings Stiles close to his body. Stiles likes the way that Derek brings him closer to his body, but the sex doesn’t change. It is still gentle, and loving. Stiles loves it, he does. He just wants something more.

            Later that night, Derek is prepping Stiles when Stiles almost gets what he wants. Derek is crawling his fingers in and out, when he leans forward to smell Stiles. It isn’t anything new, and Stiles just lets him do it. “You smell too much like your classmates.” Derek hisses, and before Stiles can register what his boyfriend even says Derek takes his fingers from Stiles, and thrusting his cock into Stiles’ entrance. Stiles makes an ‘oh!’ sound of pleasure and surprise, and Derek takes his noise for something else.

            Derek pulls out, Stiles whines at the empty feeling, and takes Stiles face in his hands. “Did I hurt you?” Derek asks, and he looks so ashamed of himself that Stiles almost thinks trying to get Derek to get angry with him is not fair to Derek. Stiles shakes his head, he’s not lying it felt amazing, but Derek whines in pain.

            “You didn’t hurt me, Der.” Stiles says, honestly and he hopes that Derek can see that he isn’t lying. Derek stares at him before laying over Stiles. Stiles is still painfully hard, and he really hopes that Derek is going to take care of this before he begins his unnecessary pity party. “I’m fine. You’re fine. Now, continue.” Stiles demands, and Derek chuckles.