He turned and looked at me straight away. His eyes widened.

Wonho (monsta x) ^^^

"Y/n? What are you doing here?"

"Me? What are you doing here Wonho ... it's been so long?"

He walked up to me and grabbed my arm and quickly dragged me outside.
"Seriously Y/n why are you here, you shouldn't be here."

"Don't you remember, Hyunjin is my brother."

"Yeah, I remember that but it's still very dangerous here, what are you thinking."

"Oh wow, so you do still care?"

"Of course I do, I just didn't have a good way of showing it back then, I'm sorry."

I was still in shock that it was him. After all this time too. I was still so angry with him though at the memories we had together.

"Is Soomin doing okay?"

He looked at me and smiled,
"Yeah, she still misses you, you know, you guys used to hang out all the time."

"I miss her too."

"You know, she isn't the only one who has missed you. If I'm being honest, I have."

I looked back up when he said that.
"Well, it was your own fault you lost me."

"I know it is, and I hated myself for it... for a long time too, I just had no way to contact you" He moved his hand up and patted my head.

"Hopefully one day you could forgive me."

He still looked the same, he hadn't really changed, he had more muscles now though, they were showing right through his shirt. The door then suddenly opened and Felix walked through.

"Oh you're up, and I see you have met Wonho."

"Actually we already knew each other," Wonho stated feeling kind of proud of that fact.

"Oh, well anyways it was nice to see you Wonho. You can leave now, see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, see you, also Y/n, here."

He walked over to me and placed a slip of paper in my hand.

"Think about it, yeah?"

When he walked off Felix was giving me one of his famous death stares.

"What?"

"How do you know him?" He asked.

"Erm, we used to date. But that was a long long time ago."

"I'm guessing he gave you his number."

"Yeah he di-"

"Don't contact him."

"Why?"

"I don't trust him. I know he was just here, but I still feel like he has some other motive. Maybe I'm wrong I don't know, but we will see."

Time skip to later that night.

I was in the living room watching a movie, by myself. I was trying to stay awake.
I heard a sudden noise which scared me. I turned my head and breathed a sigh of relief when it was just Felix.
"Felix?"

He still wasn't used to me calling him by his name.

He moved and took a seat next to me.
"I might go to sleep here."

"Why?"
"I can't fall asleep upstairs for some reason."
He settled down and put a pillow on my shoulder and closed his eyes.

"I feel like something bad is going to happen, Wonho's visit today triggered it."

After the film had been going on for another hour at least Felix was definitely sleeping.

Suddenly there was a massive smash, that came from the other room.

"What was that?" I whispered quite loudly.
Felix had awoke immediately and covered my mouth with his hand. He motioned me to follow him. He took me to a bookshelf and there was a gap behind it which was perfect for hiding. I looked behind me and saw a shadow. Did someone break in? Felix quickly pulled me in the gap with him and put his hand back on my mouth again, we were so close I could hear his breathing. I saw him press a button on his watch, I wonder what it did.

The shadow of two men could be seen on the wall, they were carrying guns, I wonder who it could be. I was scared, I think Felix noticed that and pulled me into a hug which made us even closer to each other.

Suddenly I heard a gun go off. My heart dropped. I saw Felix pull out his own gun and he started to move.

"No!" I whispered.

Felix ran out of our hiding place and started shooting, it was like a battle ground. I looked on the floor around me and saw another gun. I knew how to use a gun because of my parents. I picked it up and decided to go help. I saw a guy in a mask in front of me, one of Stray kids wouldn't be wearing a mask and I saw him aiming for Hyunjin. I quickly aimed and shot the guy in the shoulder. I didn't want to kill anybody.

Felix suddenly saw me and looked at me as if I had gone mad.

"Go back where you were, you're going to get hurt." He screamed pointing at the bookshelf again.

I suddenly saw another guy aiming at Felix. So I shot that guy this time in the leg.

"I will give it to you that you have good aim." Felix shouted to me.  
They had seen me now so I started to run back for cover.

"Y/n! Watch out." Felix screamed again. I looked up and saw a gun pointing straight at me. Then I heard an immediate bang, I was bracing for impact but I felt nothing. When I opened my eyes, I saw a body on the floor who was covered in blood. Who was that?!!

I saw the other gang motioning to one another something. I didn't know what it was though.  They seemed to start running away. They were carrying their injured members as well even though they would be heavy. Maybe they stole something from here.

Jisung, Chan and Seungmin started running after them still shooting at them.

This was when I looked at the body on the floor.

No, why did he take the bullet for me.
It was Changbin.