Aus: I will take any Au, Soulmate AUs (love those), Highschool AUs, Modern AUs, Medieval AUs, you name it and I'll most likely do it, so don't be shy to ask for an AU. I love it when ppl ask for AU stuff it immediately makes that day, no matter how bad, amazing for me so plz request more AUs guys.

Extra Part Policy: I've been mulling this over for awhile so here it goes, so in order to ask for a part two or however many parts for an already existing oneshot either the user has to contact me for a part two in the original message or comment where they asked for a part one, or three people have to comment asking for a second or whatever numbered sequel, but anyone can ask for a sequel to a oneshot in my other book 'Sometimes Good Things Will Never Come to an End'. I'll only do two to three parts for a single oneshot at a time.

Messaging: When I get to your request I'll message you asking if you want me to add anything else to the request, you have three days after I message you to respond with a 'yes' and your ideas or a simple no. It allows me to adjust the request to your current ideas which you may have if I take too long with other requests. Sorry if it seems strict but I literally had to wait a month for multiple people who didn't respond and I wasted a lot of time, but if you want you can ask me to pm you your oneshot status every once in awhile in order to stay on top of it. But if you don't end up responding within the time frame I'm going to have to put your request in the Adoption Center (see below) for anyone to take, but if something happened and you weren't able to respond in time then I can simply sub it back in. But if you change your username, please tell me so I don't drop your request because I can't find you.

Adoption Center: So I have A LOT of unfinished oneshots that are mine (abt 200 pages of unfinished requests that I made) and requests that have been dropped due to inactivity, so in order to help me decrease the amnt of oneshots I have and help abandoned requests get completed I've opened an adoption center for those who want to request something but don't quite know what to request in hope to decrease the amount of oneshots I have and it'll help me get them done so I don't get distracted by them when doing other requests. The rules abt requests in the Adoption Center are more clear in the Adoption Center chapter.

~OTHER NEW RULES~

Cycles: From when requests open and onward I'm going to only take 3 requests per cycle and go up to five cycles (so basically I'll be able to take 15 requests at a time), each user will be allowed 1 headcanon requests, 1 oneshot, 1 drabble and 2 preference to request at a time. I apologize for shortening the amount of oneshots but since I'm shortening the amount of requests it seems only fair that I'm doing the same to the amount of requests that can be made at a time.

Poll (Again): Also, so I can diversify my anime request list, I want y'all to vote for what shows I should watch next on my Quotev account (B/c Wattpad's being difficult with the link I can't put it under here) under the same name except everything is spaced (Ft fan X777) the link is also in my Conversations if y'all wanna try to find it there.

(Also if u guys could let me know if new seasons of stuff are airing lemme know so I can watch it when it comes out)

~RULES OVER~

Now here are the things that I can do. (Psst, I have  alphabetized the shows)

*New*

Darling in the Franxx (ep 11) 

*New*

-Aggretsuko 

-Any Ben 10 really, (just gotta watch a few episodes of that version first tho. And I'm not doing the current reboot)

-Assassination Classroom

-Avatar the last airbender

-Beastars