Rio (R)

I moaned in ecstasy with my head cocked in the air. The sounds of our wet bodies slapping, sly swears, moans, and groans filled the humid air. I brought my ample ass down on his hardened member again, riding him while gripping his shoulder for balance and his thick hair for pleasure.

"Fuck, Claire." He moaned in my ear while digging his short nails into my waist, assisting my movements while rocking his hips into me.

I bit my lip, running my manicured hands down his hard, glistening chest.

"Yes- right there, Reid!" I screamed as he increased the speed of his bucking hips, slamming into me harder and faster.

I played with my hardened nipples as Reid began advanced attacks on my neck, biting down on the delicate skin.

I came with a suppressed scream, purposely clutching Reid's dick driving into me at full force.

"Fuck, Claire, you know that drives me crazy." He seethed, sending a stinging smack to my right cheek. I moaned in pleasure, clutching onto him again as I came with a loud moan.

He sped up, I saw the lust, determination, and love boiling in his eyes, he's close. I rolled my hips, bringing his soft lips down to me and biting down on his pink bottom lip, he quietly moaned, digging deeper into my hips.

I released his lip from my teeth and sucked in a breath.

"Cum for me, baby." I whispered in his ear, biting down on the sensitive part of his earlobe.

With my demand he released his long, ropey seed inside of me, resting his head on my shoulder, allowing me to milk him dry.

We panted heavily against each other, allowing our bodies and their fluids to become one.

"We have too much sex, I'm carrying a baby." I smiled as I got off of him.

"No such thing and I read an article, sex is good for you and the baby." He winked.

I laughed at him, feeling our son shift inside of me.

"We're not done." He smiled while picking me up, kissing me as he walked to the bathroom.

"One more." I whined.

Reid sighed and stepped into the frame again.

The sun shined down on us, giving me the perfect golden hour glow and allowing Reid's chiseled features to be amplified.

"Thank you, baby." I smiled, giving Reid a quick kiss on his cheek.

I sat on the long beach chair, taking in the peace and silence of the secluded beach. I watched Reid swim through the clear blue waters, rapidly shaking his drenched hair. I laughed from afar, holding my bump through the white swimsuit.

"Come in, firecracker." He yelled from the ocean, I sighed and stood up, placing my phone and hat on my chair.

I stepped into the water and yelped once I felt how cold it was. Reid emerged from underwater like a preying shark, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me through the salt water on his lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"When we get to the hotel I'm gonna fuck your brains out." He moaned into my mouth, gripping my loose, wet hair.

"Please."

I wrapped my arms around Reid from behind, feeling his fluffy robe.

"How do you feel?"