The Cobra Lounge

Reid set me down by the edge of this bed. He then went to close the bedroom doors behind him; just as he did the office doors. I stood, arms cold and pressed across my chest, stiff as a board.

I have to admit, his room is nice and matches his personality. It's huge, my old kitchen, living room, and bathroom size; huge. It's aura and color schemes match the living room, just more greys and blacks added. His king sized bed, with silk and velvet sheets and comforters rested on a platform in the middle of the room; and a golden chandelier rested above the perfectly designed room; illuminating it all.

Reid turned to face me and began to slowly walk towards me; like a lion stalking its prey, or seeking his lioness.

"Things would be so much easier if you just did as I said." He proclaimed stopping in front of me, towering and leaving 0.5 inches of space between us.

"Things would also be easier if you didn't try to control every aspect of my life- is holding me captive not enough?" I shot back, rising a little chuckle out of him.

"Were you ever taught to hold your tongue?"

"No, were you ever taught that you can't be in charge of everything?"

"No, and if I was then I would've called whoever told me that a liar."

We stood in silence, his gunmetal blue eyes more comforting as they checkmated me.

"We'll discuss, Jamal later. The rest of the gang's at our club, The Cobra Lounge. You're going to come with me and stay by my side the whole time."

The Cobra Lounge. He didn't even have to explain, I knew what would be there. A bunch of gang members, drug lords, hell- maybe even a few pimps and prostitutes.

Before I could protest he opened the door for me and said, "Dress appropriately".

Just like that I was in my room rummaging through my closet, there couldn't have been a better time for me to get my things.

I would be on Reid's arm all night; even if I was overthinking the whole thing, he still told me I'd be by his side and I wanted to look good.

I pulled out the perfect outfit and felt pleasantly pleased with myself, so I put it on.

I put together a thin strapped, low cut, burgundy satin bodycon dress, with a small slit on the right side, a bedazzled clutch, and 5 inch Jimmy Choo's; matching the distinct color of the dress.

I pulled my hair into a low, poofy ponytail, with a middle part and started my makeup. I did a more radiant look, using browns, deep pinks, and purples. I sprayed a few puffs of ARI by Ariana Grande on and I was good.

I opened the door and Reid stood in the middle of the hall, looking fine as ever.

He wore a designer burgundy turtleneck tucked into a deep tan suit and pant set, all with a pair of slightly heeled Versace dress shoes, and a 40mm gold Rolex. He loosely combed his hair to the side and his scent of pine was even more intoxicating.

"Fuck." He muttered as we stood admiring each other.

"We have to go now or I don't know what I'd do." He groaned, shaking his head as he walked towards the stairwell; causing me to blush.

Downstairs Reid's waiting for me at a brown door, placed right next to the one I'd spent my first hours of the house in. When I made it to the door, walking as seductively as I could; getting a lip bite from him, he opened the door- and holy mother of God.

At the open of the door an array of white lights smoothly flicked on. The Cobra garage is massive and filled with a clean, reflective white material. At least 20 cars, all of expensive brands, inhabited the garage. I could feel my face lighting up, I've always had a thing for cars- and this garage has to be worth more than my whole life.