Breakfast at the Cobra's

I sat crisscross on my bed at 7 A.M., staring out of the window exhibiting the busy, bustling streets of Chicago.  Slight rumbling in the hallways helped me indicate the other housemates were awake too. I stood up and trudged towards the dresser.  I opened each dresser and everything was different from what I'd... usually wear. 

In the bra and panty drawer there were laces and thongs, velvet and silk- similar to a strippers dressing room attire, I wonder who picked this out.

I rolled my eyes, already guessing the answer.

In the two drawers belonging to shirts I saw camis, crop tops, and other tees, blouses, and tank tops which on first glance looks normal but are sexier than a bitch, all of neutral and sultry colors.

In the last drawers there are dozens of pairs of pants, all of FashionNova, Calvin Klein, and True Religion. Jesus, these people have expensive taste.

I peeked out of the hallway with all of the personal shower necessities I could find, checking for any wandering bodies.

Clear.

I ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I ran the hot water and let out a deep exhale, stepping into the steaming hot shower.

I made it back to my room and took red lace bra and panty set and slid them on, I'm in desperate need of a change. I searched the dresser for a shirt I'd actually wear, the closet thing I could find was a small, white tube top, it surprisingly fit me well.

I threw on a pair of high-waist jeans.  I tied the pair of black and white Michael Kors shoes, that were waiting on my dresser in my size when I woke up.

I felt naked so I looked for something to cover me, in the corner of the room I saw a grey hoodie, it's too big for me but it'll do. I pulled it over my head and pulled my hair into a low ponytail, my hair is starting to frizz and is in deep need of some moisturizer and leave in, but I don't know when I'd be able to handle that.

I walked across the huge living room trying to find the room with delicious smells and chatter coming out of it. I stopped in my tracks when I saw the door. I could make a run for it right now.

I looked between the kitchen and the door. It must lead outside, I can see a gate and trees through the slits of glass on the door.

"Don't do it," a hand patted me on the shoulder and I jumped. Rico began to walk to the kitchen and nodded for me to follow.

I reluctantly followed after watching the door for a few seconds.

I reached the kitchen where Jessie, Rico, Camilla, and another woman were. The kitchen is just as grand as the rest of the house.  It has marble counters and stainless steel appliances, there's glass tupperware and golden utensils on the island of the kitchen and countless numbers of greatly designed cupboards. Wow, who designed this house?

"Claire, you're awake!" Jessie beamed, sporting a chef's hat and apron, flipping a pancake into the air and catching it with his pan.

"Your plate is over there, help yourself to a drink in one of the fridges." the woman said pointing to a plate full of food.  She looked like a model with an athletic figure, she has long blond hair with deep blonde highlights put up into a messy bun, and almond shaped sky blue eyes with small light pink lips.

"Oh shit, I'm Laurie." She announced, holding her hand out to me.

"Claire." I said, taking her hand and giving it a light squeeze.

"Trust me, I know." She laughed walking to the fridge farthest to the left and fetching maple syrup, I already have a name in the house, that's fun.