To: Claire

Reid

I watch her begin to stir, pressing against me for comfort.

This is the way I should wake up every morning, Claire cuddling me in one of my button up shirts, even though they're far too big for her.

I pull her closer to me, wrapping my arm around her torso, gaining a drowsy moan.

She turned towards me, playing with my tousled hair.

"Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning." She says, automatically popping a piece of my mint gum in her mouth, I've been up long enough to have already brushed my teeth.

She winces as she tries to adjust herself in my hold, holding the insides of her thighs.

"I'm sorry, baby." I say, giving her a kiss on her numb lips.

"It was worth it." She laughs, flipping her strawberry scented hair away, revealing her hickey bruised neck.

I examined them, shocked at myself. I don't even remember doing that to her, although I don't regret a thing.

Nobody makes me lose control like her.

"I liked it." She says while intertwining her hand with mine.

I've always loved her distinct scent. She smells like no woman I've ever encountered. Her hair always smells sweet and sugary, like fresh strawberries or cherries, and her body, worthy of daily worshiping, always smells like pure vanilla; a scent I've grown to love.

Just as much as I've grown to love her. I watched as she slowly stood and limped to the stereo just to turn music on over the morning silence. I realized that I would do anything for her. I would give my life if it meant she'd live another day.

Electric by Alina Baraz and Khalid hummed over my stereo, her favorite song. I laughed while watching her begin to sway to the music as she walked to the bed. Wincing as she sat down.

Still, don't regret a thing.

She cuddled me, entrapping me with her leg wrapped over mine. I grabbed her small hand and enveloped it in mine.

"Be mine."

She looked up at me, perplexed.

"I am." She replied, a tad bewildered.

"No, officially." I answered causing her to smile.

"Since the night I saw you I knew I had to have you, and now that I have I don't think I'll ever be able to let go."

"You won't have to, I'm yours, Reid Braxton- officially."

She giggled as she climbed on top of me, latching on to my lips.

If only she knew what she just started.

Claire

I spit out my mouthwash and giggled at how much of a mess I was, but I didn't care. Last night- and this morning were the best times of my life, unforgettable.

I modeled my bruised neck in Reid's oversized shirt, taking in the lingering scent on it. I sighed as I looked at my phone.

Cleo: Come in immediately, big news, darling!

I groaned as I read the text. My plans for this heavenly Sunday included Reid, Reid, and Reid. Nowhere did I plan work.

"I'll drive you." Reid suggested while kissing over my bruises from behind.