All of Me (R)

"I'll do it." I declared from the head of the room, directly next to Reid.

I looked to Camilla, Jessie, and Laurie, who looked at me in disbelief, begging me to take back what I said. Mikey and Brooks sent me confirming nods, a proud smirk curving Mikey's lips.

Henry and Rico conversed amongst each other, seeming indifferent, yet equally unsure.

With a heavy heart, I turned to face Reid, who sat with his fingers intertwined at his desk.

"Leave us." He ordered, and in an instant, the Cobras disbanded.

"I'm our best bet." I quickly spewed out before he could begin.

"Do you know how fucking dangerous this is?" He slowly asked through his tightly parted lips, his gaze locked on the closed doors.

"I do." I confidently answered.

He laughed to himself and shook his head.

"You're not doing it, end of discussion."

I gasped to myself as he quickly dismissed me.

"No, Reid, the plan is missing one thing- and it's me." I interjected before he could call the others in again.

"You and I both know the importance of eliminating Banner tonight." I continued, causing him to stop and think.

"I'm the only one he doesn't know, the only one with the ability to get close to him. If he even saw a slight glimpse of a Cobra he'd have the place smoked in a second."

Reid sighed to himself and began to massage his temple.

"I can do this, I'll be safe and you guys will be watching me the whole time ... please let me do this for you."

He finally looked up at me and I took his unsteady hand in mine.

" Please ."

"Okay, Claire, your objective is to get him into private room one. Once you've gotten him there boss, Laurie, and I will be waiting to give him a nice greeting ." Mikey said as he loaded his waistband pistols.

I at retrieving all of the information.

"Take this, Clairebear." Jessie ordered, handing me a bedazzled purse, coincidentally matching my silver sequined two-piece dress.

"What's this for?" I asked modeling the bag.

"In case of a blind eye. If something goes wrong there's a small pocket knife, can of pepper spray, and a taser in there- hopefully you don't have to use them." Jessie explained as he skillfully slipped an earpiece in my ear and a microphone down my shirt.

"Got it."

"You've got this, Claire, remember the groin kick." Mikey echoed as he walked into the club.

"Okay, Claire, they're stationed. Henry is West, Camilla is North, and Brooks is south. The room is ready and I'll be out here in the truck." Jessie said, blowing me a kiss as he pulled the door shut.

I took a deep breath and turned on my heel, to my surprise, staring at Reid's chest.

"Reid .."

The fact that he looks good in any and everything in all situations killed me. He simply wore a tight-knit black sweater, black ripped jeans, and a pair of black Nikes, but he still mesmerized me.

Before I could mutter a word of anything he roughly pulled me close, viciously attacking my lips. His cool, wet tongue glided past my round bottom lip, requesting access into my mouth, which I gladly granted. He slid his hand into my wild, curly hair and the other down my back, stopping at my ass to give it a firm squeeze.