Fight Night

1 Month Later

I walked into Reid's office, sitting on his lap as I waited for him to finish his call. 

"Yes, $150,000 and it's all yours." I ran my fingers through his thickening hair, it's the vitamins I make him take, he'll thank me soon.

"Pleasure doing business with you." Reid hung up the phone and laughed under his breath.

"You and I both know that deal was worth around $30,000, nothing more." I laughed while shaking my head.

"The art of finesse." He winked.

Reese walked into his office with a knock, he sucked in a breath once he saw us.

"Oh, I'm sorry-" He groaned while turning around.

"No need to be, just telling Reid I'm going to my moms." I stood up, giving him a quick kiss.

"Have fun." He said before gently smacking my ass, I looked back and blew him a kiss before walking away.

"Be good." I teased Reese while ruffling his hair as I walked away.

Reid

I calculated sales as I watched Reese draw closer to me.

"Wow, you let her go like that- no warning or anything?" He laughed.

"No." I shrugged without looking at him.

"Damn, what's gotten into you?"

"She's mine and we know it, so she'll act accordingly, and if she doesn't I'll fuck it out of her."

"As gross as that is, I'm proud of you, Rere." I rolled my eyes at the dumb nickname, he only used it to playfully get under my skin.

"What can I do for you?"

Reese cleared his throat before mustering up the courage to ask the question. Reese has never been scared of me, I've made it my mission to keep it that way, there are but a few people on Earth who don't fear me, and he will always be one, but that doesn't change the fact that he's incredibly awkward and evasive.

"You saw Remy?" He muttered out.

I cleared my throat, pushing the papers away as I looked Reese in his pure blue eyes.

"I did." I nodded.

"So you did try to kill him?"

"Correct again." I shrugged.

"He's going to be messing with our lives again?"

"I've spoken to Apollo, he's seen not a glimpse of him, and I'll die before he fucks with you or Renee.  Don't worry."

I began to write again, looking down at my work.

"..Can I have a bodyguard tonight? I have a date- not taking any chances." I looked up at the blushing boy and chuckled quietly.

"Who is it?"

"It's irrelevant-"

"It's Sady isn't it?"

"It is." I laughed once more, looking down at my work.

"Take Sire." I waved him off, he thanked me and left the room.  Reese and Sady.  Huh.

Claire

"We don't like her, ma!" Sady exclaimed for all of us.

"Could you all spend at least 30 minutes with her?"