Comfort

"I don't give a fuck about whatever Reid said, you are not bolting my fuckin' window!" I yelled at the three buff guys in my room with metal and welding tools, Lucas, Evanson, and Belanie; I remember them from the club.

"Don't make this harder on us, Hampton." The tall, skinny brunette groaned.

"Oh, you bet your ass I'm gonna make this hard on you, assholes!"

"Take it up with the boss." The short, chubby one shrugged.

"Not a problem with me."

I marched to Reid's doors and swung them open.

"What the hell are you doing?" I screamed at him, while he sat unbothered at his desk, writing on files.

"You never learn, Claire, so I have to teach you." He replied in controlled rage, not looking up at me.

"So you bolt my fucking window?" I shouted, throwing my hands in the air.

"You seem smart enough to notice it happening, Claire, unless I've mistaken your intelligence." He chuckled while closing his current file and grabbing another.

I slammed the doors closed, then walked to his desk and took all of the files and threw them on the floor, Reid looked up at me with a cold, stern look in his narrow eyes.

"I have your undivided attention now?"

"Careful, don't do shit you'll regret later."

"I think we're way past that, dickhead. You are fucking unbelievable."

"Jumping out of your window once a week is believable?" He guffawed out, shaking his head.

"Well maybe if you didn't treat me like a prisoner I wouldn't-"

"Stop playing that tired line, Claire, I expect more from you."

"You are just-" I huffed out, walking closer to him.

"Just-"

"Just what, Claire? Spit it out, baby."

"A fuckin' bitch."

As soon as I spit the words out Reid grabbed me by my waist and harshly sat me on his desk, beginning his vicious attack on my plump, colored lips. Punctiliously scaling his hands down my spine, leaving jolts of heat down the way.

I ran my hand down his solid pecks and further down to his defined abs, stopping at the large bulge in his pants, remembering his 'waiting' mandate. I gently cupped his size, teasing him in the best way possible, causing him to bite down harder while a quiet moan escaped his pink, parted lips.

Reid snaked one of his hands up my chest and stopped at my throat, wrapping his hand around the base of it.

"You're gonna listen to me, firecracker."

I pushed him away, standing between my legs, Reid initiated an intense stare, his radiant blue eyes staring into my honey dyed irises. I bit my lip and walked away, purposely leaving the door open.

"It's so... unnatural." Jessie chuckled while running his fingers down the black metal bars on my window.

"You're tellin me." I sighed while plopping down onto my bed, I hadn't seen Reid since our last encounter so I haven't had time to complain about my new condition.

"Look at it this way, I don't need my blinds for golden hour pictures anymore." Laurie smiled while using the slits of sunlight shining through the bars to take a glowy picture.