Thank You

Hey, Hello, Hi, Hola, Ciao, Bonjour, you get it.

The purpose of this chapter is to thank you, with my baby officially over, I have nothing left to do, but thank you.

Gang Ties is my first Wattpad story, I never expected it to do as well as it did. All of the votes, kind comments, and messages were overwhelming. I never thought so many generous people would ever take the time to read and enjoy my story.

I tried to write this so many times, but I kept deleting it because I have so much to say and thank you for and I want it to be perfect, but the truth is this won't be perfect, because I'm not perfect- so here we go.

You guys were (and are) absolutely amazing to me and my story, you left comments, believe it or not, some of them even made my day, voted to show your love for the parts, personally messaged me to voice your zest for my story, and many other gestures to show your overflowing passion for this story, so all I can say is thank you.

Thank you for supporting me on this wild ride, thank you for showing me how I could improve in the future, thank you for being loyal, and thank you for being you.

Yes, I would love to shout a few of you out, but this wouldn't be fair because there are loads of you, and hopefully, more to come, so I know I'd miss someone or forget, therefore I'm shouting all of you out. Thank you and I see you, in a nonweird way.

I don't want to keep you long, but I just want to make sure you know how much you mean to me. You all have motivated me and I truly appreciate you because you didn't have to read and stick with my story, yet you did.

Thank you.

I really don't know how to end this, but I think I should do it with a little tradition:

Q: The more you take, the more you leave behind. What am I?

( don't tell me you thought I'd end this without a riddle? )

A: Footsteps.

Keep an eye out, you never know what I'll do next ;)

Until next time, lovers 🎈

~ xyclopid