New Reign (R)

Heiress pressed the buzzing needle against my outer collarbone.  I took a sharp intake of breath, gripping onto Camilla's hand.

I looked at Camilla's vibrant tattoo on her shoulder and took a deep breath, leaning my head back while Heiress tattooed my bare skin.

I squealed while looking in the mirror as Heiress wiped the foam away from my tattoo.  A hissing Cobra with a crown resting on its head colored my skin.

It's official, even though it hurt like a bitch.

I don't care about anyone's opinions or beliefs, I know my role and place, and this tattoo solidified it. 

"Woo, if those bitches hated you before wait until they see your new ink." Heiress laughed while taking off her latex gloves.

Ever since I met Heiress on Reid's jet, we've had many long conversations.  She's a nice girl with a very colorful personality.  I talked to Reid about promoting her to head flight attendant, in return, he put her in charge of his tattoo shop, which she's ever so grateful for.

"Now you're really one of us and the queen at that.  I'd like to see any of them try something." Camilla protectively chimed in while rolling up her sleeve to reveal her tattoo.

Heiress tied her hair up, revealing her tattoo on the side of her neck.

"I'd like to see them try too."

Camilla and I skimmed the isles of CVS for Vitamin A.  Heiress recommended it for the tattoo.

"Found it!" Camilla pulled a container of Vitamin A, then D off of the shelf.

"Thank God." I groaned.  I felt my pockets for my wallet and sighed.

"I'll be back, Cami, my wallet's in the car."

I jogged out of the CVS to Camilla's car.  I leaned into the backseat to get it out of the seat, pulling $20 out of it. 

I closed the door to the car with my money in hand and gasped once I saw Charlotte standing in front of me.

"Weird ass bitch." I sighed under my breath, causing her to scoff.

"Where is he?  He hasn't called in months, what did you do?" 

"Have you considered the fact that he doesn't need you anymore?"

Charlotte opened her mouth to speak and I stopped her, getting tired of her existence in my life.

"I'm going to say this once, so you better listen, you ignorant, racist, stupid, fake ass bitch.  He's mine.  All mine, and if we're being honest, he was never yours.  So stay away from him.. if you know what best for you."  I revealed my tattoo to her, her eyes widened then watered.  I smiled at her, throwing my hair over my shoulder to reveal the faint hickey on my neck.

"I run things around here now."

I walked to her side, drawing closer to her ear.

"All mine." I whispered before walking away.

Reid sat in the car, waiting for me while scrolling through his phone attentively.  I knocked on the window and motioned for him to get out.  He stepped out of the car with a perplexed expression on his face.  I smiled while taking the plastic wrap off of my tattoo.  I calculated it perfectly, he had to drive to Naperville, it gave me enough time to get the tattoo and give it enough time to heal, just long enough to surprise him.

I exposed the colored tattoo to him, watching his stern expression change.  He gently maneuvered my shoulder around so he could view the tattoo in the sun.  He laughed, gently picking me up, bringing me into a soft hug.