Bloody Messes

I idly sat in Reid's speeding Tesla as we drove through the streets and onto dirt roads. Smooth jazz purred out of the radio and Reid gently nodded his head to the beat of it, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

I grabbed my clutch out of his lap and he smirked at me knowingly.

We came to the destination with a brisk halt, Reid got out and opened the door for me, then four cars pulled into the abandoned factory lot behind us.

All of the Cobras stepped out of their vehicles and Reid slightly smiled to himself.

"Camilla, Henry, Rico, and Jessie you know what you have to do."

Reid shrugged towards the forest and each of them went their separate ways.

"Laurie, Mikey, Brooks, you're all with Claire and I."

Brooks walked in front of our group and Mikey in the back. Reid pulled me closer to him and rubbed my back to soothe me as we got closer to the factory.

The small factory is inhabited by at least 5 guards, 2 more guards were hidden amid the shadows of the factory, all protecting DeShawn DeMar, who sat in a chair in the middle of it all.

"If you don't mind, will the men give their bags to my security guards?" Reid smiled and motioned for Mikey and Brooks to give their bags up.

Mikey and Brooks threw their bags to the security, who checked them with a baton, then nodded to DeMar.

"Check to see if they have pistols on them." Brooks and Mikey looked to Reid who nodded with a smirk. The security guard searched all of the men, then nodded towards DeMar again.

"Wonderful, let's get to business." The young, pale man proclaimed with a grin.

"Laurie." Reid said in a firm, demanding voice.

Laurie pulled two pistols out of her bag and shot all of the security guards in their heads, wounding the ones in the shadows. Filling the atmosphere with the sounds of dripping and gushing blood, thunderous thuds, and cries of anguish.

"Go handle the hiding bitches, Brooks." Reid ordered, referring to the men groaning in their hiding places.

DeMar stood and motioned to run, but Mikey grabbed him before he could get three feet away from his seat.

"I knew you'd pull something like this because you are so idiotically transparent, DeShawn."

"What are you doing, Braxton!?" DeMar shouted, trying to escape Mikey's hold.

"Oh, you think I don't know you're the one who set me up?"

"W-What are you talking about? It wasn't-"

"Shut the fuck up, your secretary already snitched."

"...That bitch!"

"Don't worry, I already took care of her for you." Reid admitted with a wink.

"I'm sure your wife appreciates it too, pretty sure she wasn't too happy when I told her that her husband was boning his secretary."

DeMar turned paler than I thought was possible and Reid let out a girthy chuckle.

"Firecracker." Reid called out to me.

I opened my Chanel clutch and pulled his favorite pistol out. Reid bent down and I gave him a small kiss as I sat the pistol in his hand.

"Always keep a clip in your girl's bag, primarily because of idiots such as yourself." Reid laughed as he loaded the pistol, DeMar's eyes widened as he watched him prepare.