eight

meaning that goes nowhere

I was sitting down on a table for two in a restaurant

I was sitting down on a table for two in a restaurant. It was about 10:30pm.

"I can't believe how late it is."

"Same, we will have to head back soon before people get worried."

I collected my bag off the back of my chair and tucked in the chair behind me. I'd enjoyed the meal more than I first expected, it was a restaurant that I had never been to before.

The ride home was quiet but a nice quiet. It wasn't awkward for once, which I was happy with, It meant that we were warming up to each other.
"Thank you for today, its been fun." He then stated causing me to turn and look at him.

I smiled at him.
"Yeah I agree. I hope- your boss doesn't get mad at because of how late it is."

That was so close, I almost said Felix. 
The car came to a stop outside the massive house. It was 11:10pm now So it was almost pitch black.

Some sensor lights came on as we made it to the door.

"Where the hell have you guys been?"  Felix's deep voice was heard as soon as we opened the door. It was like he had been waiting for us.
Oh no.
He sounded angry.
"Shopping." I said.

"Didn't I tell you, I would buy your clothes. And do you know how late it is? Something could of happened to you guys. None of us knew where you even were."

Why was this such a big issue? Minho had looked after me fine.
"Leave the girl alone, will you. She just thought it would be easier to go today because of the party tomorrow night."

"You could have at least let me know." He shouted. "And gotten back earlier."

I rolled my eyes at him, he was being stupid and petty.
"I got a dress anyway for tomorrow."

"I'm going to sleep now, so let's sort this out in the morning because I'm tired, night Y/n, I hope you sleep well." Minho said with a smile then quickly walked off ignoring Felix. But in a way I was annoyed because he had just left me alone with him to calm his anger.

Maybe it would be for the best. I was about to leave when a grip was on my arm. 

"What?" I asked as I turned around giving him a glare. I didn't see the need for him to have shouted at me.

He let go of my arm and sighed.
"Night."

He walked off leaving me by myself. So he was mad at me for going out late with Minho but he was perfectly fine leaving me outside in the dark by myself. Perfect sense Felix.

I didn't even know where my room was. I had some idea but I wasn't 100% sure.
Some stairs were in the distance so I went up them, I saw loads of doors they all looked so similar. I just had to risk knocking on some doors so someone can help me.

I knocked on the first door but no one answered. I then tried the second door. Then the third.
When I knocked on the forth door it opened and I wanted to run. He was about to close the door but I decided to stop it with my foot.

A/n: Can I just say that Miroh was so good, even their photoshoot was good ^^

"I'm sorry, but can you tell me where my room is? I didn't mean it to be you it's just you're the only person I can find."
"Ask the guy who is in the room next to me." With that Changbin shut his door leaving me still in the corridor.
He must really hate me.
I knocked on the next door as he said though and smiled at the fact It was Minho again. At least he would be willing to help me.
"Y/n? Are you okay?"

"Erm, I'm a bit lost, do you know where my room is. I would know where it is from the other stairs but I don't know how to get to them."

He laughed a bit as I saw his creases in his eyes.
"Follow me. I wasn't going to bed yet anyway."

"Thanks Minho, I'm seeing a lot of you today aren't I and we only just met."

"Maybe it means something?" He joked giving me his amazing smile.

"Maybe..."

He took us through the corridors and up another set of stairs before finally coming to another dark brown door.

"It's this door here. Hopefully you remembered the way we came."

"I think so, thanks again. Night."

"Night," he smiled once more before leaving.

Finally I could get some sleep. I changed into some new pyjamas I got today and went to sleep on my bed. I thought of when I was in Felix's bed. I know he kissed me the other day but he kept getting mad at me still which hurt a little.