Blame It On The Hormones (Mature Content)

Začít od začátku

The ride home is quiet, and Stiles finds himself falling asleep in the car on the way home. Derek gives his husband a fond look before easily lifting him up, and carries him into their house. Stiles wakes up as Derek sets him in bed, but he doesn't move. He feels Derek take off his shoes, and he gives him a sleepily smile as thanks. "Can you take off my jeans?" Stiles asks, and Derek chuckles.

"Don't I always?" Derek says, and Stiles chuckles softly. Stiles feels his bottom half being lifted up as Derek removes his jeans. "Do you want some sweats?" Derek asks, and Stiles just sighs. He is ready to go to sleep, and Derek senses his sudden irritability. Derek bites back a smiles at his husband, and just leaves him in his boxers before tucking him in. Derek goes to take a quick shower, and when he comes back Stiles is fast asleep.

****

The pack takes the news well, all except Isaac. Stiles blames it on himself for babying the slightly younger boy since high school. Isaac isn't upset per say, he just isn't happy. After all the of the hugs that Stiles gets, the claps on the back Derek gets from Jackson and Scott, Stiles goes to speak to Isaac.

Isaac is sulking outside, and Stiles watches him with fondness. Stiles and Derek are the first of the pack to have children, and get married. Erica and Boyd are engaged, but haven't set a date, so no one is sure how the baby will change things. Stiles sits down next to Isaac, and Isaac leans against him. They sit in silence for a minute before Isaac speaks. "You and Derek will still love me right?" Isaac whispers, and Stiles wants to cry because after all this time Isaac just wants to be loved.

"Derek and I will never, ever stop loving you no matter what." Stiles promises, and Isaac sighs in relief. Stiles pets at Isaac's hair, and Isaac sniffs like he is trying not to cry. Isaac may only be a few months younger than Stiles, he used to acted older than everyone, but as soon as Stiles and Derek started to baby him a little he regressed back into a young teenager. Stiles doesn't blame him after the child hood he had, and he likes having someone to care for. "Let's go back inside before Derek worries." Stiles says, and Isaac nods.

****

The first few months of the pregnancy pass quickly in a blur of morning sickness and sonograms. Derek takes all of the sonograms pictures and puts them on the fridge, and Stiles cannot help but smiles when he sees them. The only thing that is getting out of hand is the horniness.

Stiles is sitting on the floor, with his laptop in his lap, writing a paper for American Literature when it hits. In a matter of seconds, he is hard. Stiles isn't even sure what got him all hot and bothered, but it is getting painful. Stiles can still reach his cock, his stomach isn't that big just yet and it is still soft but the center of his stomach is firm.

Stiles tosses the laptop onto the couch, and rips his pants down. He really needs to focus to write this paper, but it's hard to focus when he's hard. He strokes himself gently, sighing as he gets some kind of relief, but he finds it is not enough.

It is never enough without Derek.

Stiles sighs, he isn't sure what Derek is doing so he calls him. It rings only once before Derek answers. "Stiles?" Derek asks, and his tone is that of concern. Stiles bites his lip because even the sound of Derek's voice makes him harder.

"What are you doing?" Stiles manages to say, and he hopes his voice sounds normal. Stiles puts his hand back into his boxer to try to take some of the edge off.

"Trying to train the pack some. Do you need something?" Derek asks, and Stiles freezes because he knows the pack is listening. They always listen to Derek and Stiles, and since Stiles got pregnant the pack has been extra clingy for his attention. Even Boyd which is odd. Stiles can hear the sounds of ruckus in the background.