Randhir walked near cake, Sanyu , Ruhi stood on either of his side, while Arya was standing behind him irritating him.

Cut the cake Shekhawat......Arya said handing him the knife.

Randhir for once look towards Sanyu and she passed him a assuring smile in response.

Randhir holded Sanyu's hand in his and Ruhi's too to cut the cafe.

Yaar, It's cheating I'm missing out.....Arya spoke faking sadness.

Drama queen you too come....Saying Randhir holded Arya's hand around cake and they cut the cake.

Randhir made Sanyu eat first piece and she too fed him.Randhir made others eat the cake.

Sanyu and Ruhi were cutting the cake pieces while Arya was busy munching his 4th piece of cake. Randhir was disturbing the cake pieces to all.

Aunty open your mouth .....saying Randhir made her eat cake with his hand.

In return Aunty handed him the something wrap in gift box.

That was not needed....Randhir said looking at the box.

I'm sure you will love it, open once you are back in your room .........Aunty said to him and made him forcefully take it as he was denying it.

Moving to Aman, and Max , they wished him.

Aman took something out from his behind . It was huge in size something.

Sir, this is you from us . A small token of love....Aman said to him.

That was not needed Aman, and I won't be taking it.....Randhir denied completely.

Fine, then we know you are stubborn so this will directly go in your room's wall and Sanyu Ma'am will place it somewhere .....Aman said To Randhir.

That's not fair.....Randhir said.

Everything is fair boss.....Max replied taking it from Aman's hand and walking near Sanyu.

It was a family picture Randhir, Sanyu and Trisha which was framed and they have gifted it to Randhir. Sanyu asked them to keep in Randhir's room. Randhir gave him " I'll see you later " look, rest laughed at fake anger of Randhir.

Rest all returned back, now only Sanyu , Arya, Randhir and Ruhi were left.

Thank you guys, it was best birthday ever....Randhir thanked them.

You are welcome Randhir.....Sanyu spoke to irritate him.

This is for you......saying Ruhi handed him the box.

Why did you got gift yaar ? And I'm not taking it....Randhir denied to Ruhi.

Fine, then ....saying Ruhi opened the box and took a watch out of it.

Grabbing his hand , she made him wear that.

Now it's done and it's looking perfect, dare you remove it.....saying Ruhi kinda warned him.

Randhir's mouth remained open observing Ruhi's actions.

Thank you Bachha.....Randhir spoke.

Welcome Motu.....He replied to her.

Here, you go with mine ......saying Arya handed him a small box.

You too.....asked Randhir in disbelief.

Yes.....Arya replied him flashing his teeth.
I won't accept it Arya yaar....Randhir spoke taking his hand back.

I know , so here you go ......saying Arya unwrapped it and removed his gift.