43) The Shy Girl Has A Gun

Title: The shy girl has a gun

Author: makeandoffer

Category: Action

Rating: PG-13

Description: Faith Mitchell was never confident. She was happy to blend into the background, much to the protest of her friends. At 16, her life was a normal teenage cliche. She was in love with Jace, the obnoxious player who she couldn't have, and her biggest worry was whether or not he would finally come to his senses and see that she really was the one for him.

That is until she is kidnapped and recruited by a secret agency of assassins. She is torn away from her normal teenage life and thrown into a world of guns, knifes and criminals. The agency mold her into the perfect killing machine, and at 19 she is no longer the shy girl that was snatched away from her uncomplicated life, but a ruthless killer who will stop at nothing to complete whatever mission she is on.

Then, the agency has a new mission which involves Faith returning to her hometown, and facing her friends, family and the very boy who broke her heart just before it turned into stone.

What will happen once Faith comes face to face with Jace?

Will the obnoxious player be able to reach out and get the old Faith back without pressing any of her wrong buttons, considering that the shy girl he once knew now has a gun.

Review: OOOOkay, if this isn't an amazing story, then I don't know what is!! Like this is officially the best action book I've ever read in my entire life!!

I wish it was a movie because if it were I would definitely buy every copy available in the entire damn world. Faith is such a badass. I didn't think there would come a day, where I would be encouraging a person to kill others. And that's exactly what I did when it came to this book xD 

Oh God I sound so psychotic xP But I can assure you, you will definitely be saying "you go girl" every time she kills a target :P I have to admit though, she has an obsession with heads. Every single time she killed someone she would target their head and nothing but their head.

Now, the thing is... you will wish you would get recruited just like her, but I don't think you would mean it. Because, no body wants to kill without feeling an ounce of guilt for it, it's scary to feel nothing, it's like they ripped her heart and put in its place a heart of stone.

At first, you will really hate Jace, like really really hate him because of what he did to her, but would you guys really hold a grudge for three years?? That really isn't healthy.

I know she didn't trust him one bit, but come on she was at fault too here. Like who would do what she did after he broke her heart?? Now I know a lot of you would disagree with me here but I know for a fact that no matter how much you love a guy, you can control yourself around him. You can control yourself no matter how much you want to show the guy that you love him, sex isn't the way to show it. And that's exactly why I blame her for her heartbreak.

I am not saying he did nothing wrong because he made a huge huge HUGE mistake but her mistake was bigger because she came back.

Anyway, after finally getting that off my chest, I can start talking again about the book and its amazing, great, genius, interesting, and awesomest (I know it's not a word but bear with me because I have to create new words to express just how much this book is great.) plot ever.

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS, IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THIS BOOK YET, YOU ARE MISSING ON SO FUCKING MUCH!!

This is the most enjoyable action story I have ever EVER read. I was surprised I could be this cold hearted :P I would always say "Kill the bitch Faith".

Now I know what you're thinking... WHO THE HELL WOULD SAY THAT?!?!

But I assure you, you'll be saying the same when you read the book xD

Jace is really a sweetheart I have no idea why he got so much hate from the readers, I really liked him.

I mean he cheated yes, but that was three years ago and he obviously is trying to apologise and show her just how much he wants her to forgive him. But unfortunately, he got so much hate. Nevertheless, I found him cute and lovable. Please do not try to kill me Jace haters :P

As for Faith, well she is an awesome young woman. Her comebacks were awesome and the way she acted throughout the story was amazing. It was so entertaining. There were some moments where you would want to strangle her. Because she can be a bitch sometimes. But whatever I still love her.

Chris, Drake and Connor are awesome too and you find yourselves wanting a piece of every single one of them. They are so funny.

Finally, I am just going to say one more thing that's so important about this story. It's the fact that you get emotionally attached to every single character of this novel. Except for a few of course.

Aaand that's it for now guys, I hope you add this book to your library and read it ASAP because it literally made me feel every emotion in the world.

I laughed, I cried, I hated People, I loved people, I got angry, I got frustrated, I got disgusted, the cold hearted bitch inside of me came out big time, sometimes I wanted to rip my hair out, I was hurt, I was happy, I was scared and so so so much more.

READ IT GUYS IT IS AN AMAZING BOOK, I SWEAR I AM NOT LYING, CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE.

So do me a favor and read the book guys please :)

Alright, now I'm done xD

HaPpy reading,

Mariana.