18) Faking Delinquency

Title: Faking delinquency

Author: TaintedRain

Category: Humor

Rating: PG-13

Description: One girl. One camp for delinquents. One hell of a summer.

Falice Winters has always been the goody-two shoes. Her twin Arabelle . . .  not so much. So what happens when their dad plans to ship Arabelle off to a camp to clean up her act? Well, naturally, Arabelle would find a way out.

Her solution? Falice! It was a simple plan: Falice would pretend to be Arabelle and go to the delinquent camp while Arabelle got to have the time of her life with her boyfriend in London.

Falice thought her summer was going to consist of sitting on the couch reading novels all day or hanging out with her friends. Never did it cross her mind that she would be pretending to be her sister in a camp of delinquents. But now she's stuck at a camp all summer where being rude is the new "in."

And everything turns for the worse when someone figure out her secret.

Will Falice survive the summer? Or will everyone learn that she's faking delinquency?

Review: Falice what the heck were you thinking faking delinquency? huh? Are you crazy?? xD

Arabelle honey, how do you come up with these plans anyways? I've never heard of someone who convinces their sibling to go to a delinquents camp just so they can go with their shitty boyfriend to London. Stupid move Arabelle. Tsk tsk *shakes head in disappointment* xP

Okay I know you guys want to know a bit about the characters BUT if I tell you, I'll ruin it for you. However, I'm gonna talk about them briefly.

Arabelle is a genius, a bit crazy, a whole lot disobedient, she talks back whenever her father tries to scold or tell her off, but her answers are hilarious in some kind of way xD

Falice is the exact opposite of her sister. She is a genius too, but she ain't a troublemaker. She never fights with her dad or anything. And she has a great personality. I loved her.

As for Will, he was such a mystery at the beginning. Either way I adored him especially when he began to warm up for Falice. :) I also loved every prank played by the characters except for one prank: READ TO FIND OUT WHICH ONE. You'll instantly know which one I assure you because it was played on Falice.

Finally, Vanessa and Ty were seriously meant to be xD They are so cute together, and they bicker like an old married couple. Let's just say, I didn't ship them, I yacht them xD I also found Falarabelle so cute xP

Alright, enough said, read the story guys it's sooo good and awesome and funny :)

Mariana.