12) Dead And Not Buried

Title: Dead and not buried (previously called "I'm dead and he's a jerk")

Author: makeandoffer

Category: Romance

Rating: PG-13

Description: Leah Preston was a normal 17 year old girl, until she wakes up and finds herself staring at her own lifeless body.

She has no idea what happened to her or how she died, and the only person who can see her is her sworn enemy Jared.

Neither of them have a choice, they must put their differences aside in order to find out what really happened to Leah and how she died, or better yet, who killed her, while at the same time fighting each other and the feelings they are beginning to develop.

Review: This book, Jesus Christ, this book is one hell of a book. cx Jared is such a jerk sometimes but I love him for it, he's such a perv, yet he's one of the nicest fictional characters I've ever known!! *flails hands around excitedly grinning like a maniac* xD What he did towards the end of this story was extremely selfless. He never thought of the consequences of his actions and the impact of it on his life, he just thought of Leah and how he should help her find the real killer.

The ending of the story was so shocking, it left me breathless, and Jared is just such a cutie, it kills me that I can't find someone who can be like him :( Leah is just awesome let me tell you. The power she had when she got angry in the school's cafeteria, I thought what she did was so cool. And I just love her best friend's personality. Anyway, I just craved for more and more of Leah and Jared for the next few weeks after I finished the book!! It's just such a different plot, I found myself all the more invested in the storyline. I just love it to death :) There's this scene in the book that I like the most, which is when Jared saw her playi- Ah ah ah I'm not telling you guys, you'll have to find out by yourselves ;)

Huh? what's that? *cups ears playfully* Oh yes that's the sound of your sexy imaginations going wild ;) xD But you know what? Maybe you're right, maybe it's exactly what you dirty minded people are thinking xP

Or maybe not. ;)

COME ON GUYS, I KNOW YOU'RE DYING TO FIND OUT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ;P READ THE STORY IT'S A BEAUTIFUL NOVEL I PROMISE YOU'LL THANK ME LATER :)

Oh one more thing, even though it's a romance novel, the amount of mystery in it is blinding.

Okay, that's my cue to leave you alone honeybees!!!

Until the next update, i wish you a happy reading :)

Mariana.