Title: The cell phone swap
Category: Teen Fiction
Description: Keeley accidentally swaps cell phones with a rivaling high school’s star quarterback. Unable to switch back until a week later, she must interact with the arrogant boy, passing along texts and voicemails. As she gets to know him better, she realizes there’s more to him than sexual innuendos and egotistical comments. But when identities are revealed and secrets are exposed, will Keeley’s feelings remain?
Review: Okay okay I know I'm extremely late guys I'm so so sorry for the wait. Omg I'm a horrible person!! I hate myself for making you wait this long, and I hope you don't hate me for it. However, I do hope that this update makes up for it, and if it doesn't I'm sure what I'm going to tell you in the little note at the end of this review is going to calm you down a little bit and decreases the hate. xD
Anyways people, I'm back and this is a new review for you after waiting for so long! :)
Let's start shall we? This is the list.
1) Plot: Well... it's been a long time since I've read this story, and even though it's still ongoing, I freaking love it!! First of all, this is by far the most amazing story you could ever read on or off wattpad. Well at least to me it is. As I was saying, this story first of all is in third person, but let me tell you something, the author nailed it!!! It's seriously one of the best stories that are written in third person. You might not like it at first, but trust me it's good. It's reaaally good!! The first scene starts when Keeley realises she lost her phone. Now, the thing is, when she finds it again, it's not really her cellphone. Hushhh, don't tell her, she doesn't know it yet. xD She returns home and falls asleep only to be waken up by her cellphone ringing, and thinking it was her brother, who was out partying or whatever he had been doing, she answers with the most hilarious sentence I have ever heard. That was a turning point in the plot. Well kind of. Listen carefully guys because this is where it really all began. I'm not going into more details, but the plot here was something that really blew my mind. It's not only the fact that the idea in general was new, but it was planned out perfectly. The events are unfolding quickly yes, but at the same time sooo slow that you actually take your time getting to know the characters. They actually become very close to your hearts!! The story is really funny, and at the same time really romantic, which is the second thing that surprised me because even though the characters are flirting the words exchanged between them were sooo smooth and sooo funny, that you actually find yourself writing them down so you could use them in real life. XD That made me appreciate the author so much more because you could feel the energy and the love that were put into the writing. Not to mention that you'll laugh and cry and rip your hair out and melt because of Keeley and Talon.Trust me, I would know :p The book was amazing I would sooo want it to be turned into a movie. It would be great.
2) Keeley: Well if you haven't figured it out yet, this girl here is the bomb xD She's so freaking funny you guys it's unbelievable!! She's so sweet, she lives in her own world but the way she speaks with Talon makes you fall in love with her. That girl can slayyy people. Oh yes she can!! However, she can be slightly annoying when it comes to Talon. She sometimes overreacts, but I mean can you blame her? That guy is so frustrating but let's talk about him in the next paragraph. As I was saying, Keeley is a sweet girl that can be a real bitch, but damn it the pranks. Those were a little bit extreme but my gosh they were funny as heck!! Always the manhood. Always aim at the manhood guys, and you'll be nothing but happy!! :p She also can be an idiot, breaking the hearts of the readers but let her be don't hate on her guys, she'll figure it out at the end I'm sure she will :) And if she doesn't we can all just form a group and beat her until she realises her mistakes!! The thing is, you'll never get tired of her even if she infuriates you.
3) Talon: Let me just say that this guy over here is an arrogant asshole who has an ego bigger than the whole planet. I seriously think he cannot see past this huge bubble of ego that he has xD He's the complete opposite of Keeley. While she's taciturn and not so much of a social butterfly, he's gregarious and one garrulous guy. I mean seriously dude turn it down a little will ya? :p Naa don't you're adorable just the way you are. He's so cute when he wants to be and he has an obsession with peeps. It's something sacred and he can go ballistic if you so much as try to take it away from him xD I mean he was talking about peeps like they were human beings, and was trying to save them from his cousins. That was a funny, yet heartbreaking part of the story. Oh and we can't forget that he's a fucking liar, always lying to Keeley the idiot!! That was the major flaw in him, it seriously can make you scream at your phone because the idiot can't tell her a single thing that's true. But damn it he's one romantic notorious for making you swoon and my gosh can he make you awe. He's so fucking cute and adorable it's not even funny.
4) JT: Okay now if Talon is an adorable character, let's just say that JT isn't that much different from him. In fact you might confuse him for Talon while reading. Maybe he is Talon right? But who knows? Maybe he's not at all. You'll have to read the story to find out. ;) He's hiding a big big secret that might blow your mind.
5) Zach: This dude here is so much like JT. He's famous, he's an arrogant jerk who has an ego the size of the universe, he's so full of himself, yet he's so cute sometimes that your heart just goes out for him. He's Keeley's twin brother by the way. Anyways, he has this familiar rivalry with JT and he hates his guts. When he finds out that Keeley is going out with Talon he makes a big deal out of it and starts to be a really pain in the ass, however, be patient the fog will clear and everything will get clearer and clearer when you find out what's been hidden from Keeley for a few years. Now as for his personality, well as I said he sometimes is really annoying and you might even hate him but trust me you'll learn to love him when you start to really get to know him. He's a sweetheart when he wants to be. However, most of the time he's rude. He's also hiding a big secret from his sister and hell what a secret. What could that secret be you ask?? Well let's just say it's the reason why Zach hates JT so much and vice versa.
Okay I think that's it guys, that's all I wanted to say about this story. I would really appreciate it if you add the book to your library and read it. It would mean a lot to me and of course to the author who has an amazing talent. You can tell she's talented from the way she writes. I wish her all the best.
And now for the news I've been wanting to tell you. So you know how I decided that I would stop suggesting books after I reach the 70? Well I changed my mind!! I know I change my mind a lot, but what can I do, bear with me xD I'm not going to stop the suggestions, however, I will take time to update. In other words, this book is still ongoing even after the 70th book I suggest, but they are not going to be every week or every other day. It might take me a month to update, but I'll get there I promise. :) I hope that's good news for you guys!! Don't forget to add the cell phone swap to your library, vote, comment, and share your opinions with me in the comments section. That would be awesome! Thanks.
Have a good day or night,
Love you all,
YOU ARE READING
Complete stories you must readTeen Fiction
Are you tired of searching for good books to read? If you're trying to find books on wattpad that are worth staying up all night for, to know what's going to happen next and how it's going to end, then this is your book to find out about these stori...