25) Sexy Greek God Kidnappers

Title: Sexy Greek God kidnappers

Author: austin_luver

Category: Werewolf

Rating: PG-13

Description: Being cheated on is the worst feeling ever. When I called my best friend Kyrn and told her what happened between me and Brett, she came over straight away. I always told her that I wished I would find a man that would love me and not just want sex all the time like most guys do. It turns out, that I would be getting my wish tonight. Tonight was the night that my best friend and I were kidnapped from my house by sexy Greek god kidnappers.

Review: Time for a werewolf story guys, WOOH. :P Okay, ignore my craziness I'm just trying to be funny. Yeah didn't work well, poor me.

Anyway, this is the first werewolf story I recommend for you fellow wattpadians :) So basically, I'm in love with the characters of this novel here. All of them are funny, Sam and kyrn are a bunch of hyperactive teenagers I don't know how they can be so energetic, it personally made me sick xP These two are the humans in the story and as I said, they are so funny and brave which is kind of  refreshing. I don't always like the girls to be damsels in distress you know? What I didn't expect though, is their reactions when Xavier, Jay, Zander and Chloe told them that they were werewolves.

Chloe is as crazy as Sam and Kyrn if not more. Hilarious :)

Xavier is the alpha in this book, he was such an idiot at the beginning -.- I mean of course the girls would react that way, if you approached them like that.

And Jay sweetie, you have to talk for yourself you know? You're your own person xD

Honestly, I love the story, even though you kind of expect what the end would be like. However, I sure wasn't ready for the way the events unfolded. :) 

Oh!! one more thing, Chris and Tammy are hilarious dude!! xP

Read the story guys I'm sure you'll love it :)

Mariana.

PS: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING AND/OR COMMENTING :D